Bollywood CC #101- Page 66

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

50.4k

Users

49

Likes

955

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I thought you were doing readings for real.



I am but I still have two to do on here and behind on a couple in real life. I’ll let you know when I can do yours 💕

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala



I am but I still have two to do on here and behind on a couple in real life. I’ll let you know when I can do yours 💕

Leave it then. I'm not in a hurry😛

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I’m not crying, you’re crying. Momma raised ‘em right 💕



https://www.instagram.com/reel/CokhVpuop6W/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It looks like all seems well ... ? 😒

https://twitter.com/i/status/1642152332296175616

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ten days to go ... then Playoffs 👏

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".