Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
Are you watching all 4 Ramzan plays? 😆
Only 3 . I am not watching heer da hero🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
Are you watching all 4 Ramzan plays? 😆
Only 3 . I am not watching heer da hero🤣
Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
my prediction is ab toh yeh apni Shaadi bhi Ambulance mein hi pahuchegi 😡
😆
Saare ishaare usi taraf hain 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqdPMaWIwhd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Chaotic Chand House OP 😆😎
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqdUapjoAHM/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Team Chand. I hope Chand rooth jaye. Aur Tara bas manati hi rahe use. 😛
Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqdUapjoAHM/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Team Chand. I hope Chand rooth jaye. Aur Tara bas manati hi rahe use. 😛
Team chand 😳
Team Chand full stop.