☺️☺️☺️ I also wear glasses and contact lenses😉☺️☺️
Mast a mast update😉🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
☺️☺️☺️ I also wear glasses and contact lenses😉☺️☺️
Mast a mast update😉🤗
Wow Sai got Satya home cooked food for helping her in a case👍🏼
Now Dr Headache has four eyes and our Sai bai likes any look Dr Cool
And Dr Satya doesn't mind if Dr Chidku tells that they look ugly on him❤️
Waiting for the next part
Thank you, 😊
Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31
☺️☺️☺️ I also wear glasses and contact lenses😉☺️☺️
Mast a mast update😉🤗
Same pinch with Satya 😆
Originally posted by: TJ_spinelli
Wow Sai got Satya home cooked food for helping her in a case👍🏼
Now Dr Headache has four eyes and our Sai bai likes any look Dr Cool
And Dr Satya doesn't mind if Dr Chidku tells that they look ugly on him❤️
Waiting for the next part
I think he minds a little but would not admit 😆
I am loving their friendship❤️
So beautiful and warm🤗
Man everyone needs a friend like Satya
He just went to the spot where Sai asked him to come without even asking ❤️
Loving these cute cute updates ☺️
write more🤗 “mere ko aur SaiYa content chahiye” 😉❤️
You my friend are an amazing writer ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I do enjoy relationships that have beautiful friendships, but in the next update there would be some physical attraction too 😳