Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Dreamergirl123
I loved it❤️💖. Go Sai 🤣..Poor Satya,pakde gai bechari ka nautanki 🤣🤣
Thanks for the tag 😘
Thanks, it will be funny to see the comedy aspect in their relationship 😃
Thanks, I am sure he will get a healthy revenge 😉
Ahh i was waiting to read something from you 😆
Once again, this is so amazingly written ❤️ Loved it 👏🏻👌🏻
Waiting for moreee
Thanks, you need to give me ideas like in the mature thread. 😆
I am disappointed on the where the show has landed.
There could have been many ways to handle the new storylines. The Anupamaa show had a big bump, when there was actual self discovery of the main charcter, similar could have been done for Sai. Alas it was not to be 🥺