Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
isko dekh yaar...hotel management student lag raha hai...socho mera kya haal kar raha tha ☺️
Aj toh tumhara asal main chand nikla,Danish was looking so handsome today😉
Chuhe ke biwi bhi discuss kar rahe the🤣
Teaser 😔
Ye dono ki love story mai kaanta kaha se agaya😆
Dekh liya 🤣
Mala was on point "chuho ke bhi couple goals hain?" 🤣
Damn! I can't unsee it now! 🤣Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
I just realised, I think these two characters are inspired from Rabeeca and her mom 🤣
Stamina 🤣🤣🤣 shit that was too bold 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what fab episode 5 and 6! Maza Aa gaya!🤣 Tara’s dad added much needed shogul in Tara’s side of family 😆
Chand again roared🤣 Yeh sab kya kar rahe hai Ayeza Danish 🤣 so cute and naughty at the same time 😆
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
I am actually surprised that this doesn't come under forced marriage or something.
Aaj wale episode ke promo mein when I heard the nibbi's mom's ultimatum I was literally like abhi divorce kar isko bahot ho gaya
Exactly. She is forcing him and his family to dance to her tunes. Also which mother gets her teenage daughter married to a teenage boy because she wants to go to canada