Usama and Hiba will look so good together
Bas Zaviyar ko nikaalo😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Usama and Hiba will look so good together
Bas Zaviyar ko nikaalo😡
Usama should be the lead not zaviyar. Usama and hiba would have good chemistry. I hope zaviyar third wheel ho
Zaviyar is everywhere... Though the actors outshine him, but he easily eats up huge screen space... Usama is a good actors and he should be the lead... But, Ary walon ka kya hi kahe.. They will again give same cliche love triangle wala story where one is psycho and other is sane...Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Usama should be the lead not zaviyar. Usama and hiba would have good chemistry. I hope zaviyar third wheel ho
Adnan chlega kya tumhare liye
Finally Hiba is back with new coacters , I thought after marriage she'll be acting with her husband only.😆
Zaviyar is everywhere... Though the actors outshine him, but he easily eats up huge screen space... Usama is a good actors and he should be the lead... But, Ary walon ka kya hi kahe.. They will again give same cliche love triangle wala story where one is psycho and other is sane...
Zaviyaar needs to improve his acting first, Usama already gave a hit drama on ary, they should have consider him for a lead role.
Finally Hiba is back with new coacters , I thought after marriage she'll be acting with her husband only.😆
She did mere humnasheen after marriage ?
I thought she started shooting for it before marriage.🤓
Oo acha