Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Gauri read way too much in that little comment from Ranveer. Marriage is not their destination.

coderlady thumbnail

Oh no. Not disha again. Gauri will invite a lot of trouble.

coderlady thumbnail

No romance for a month? Hope they get a chance to have some.

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

An update filled with Romance on the air, less Gauri is amazing 

And yes I loved the way ishani initiated it and they both always feel each other 

I love papa and daughter and their convos everytime and he will be hee pillar of strength during separation is definitely going to make their bond grow so deep 

This is finally going to be the time, where Nitin becomes the dad who she will have missed for years. Actually it is for him, she was pampered by Harshad himself. Great update 

Thanks for the pm 

Will love to read more 

Update soon 

Jen 

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishani telling ranveer that husband after light off is the real man was a different dialogue.ranveer saying that when ishani is near him he cant be ill was lovely.ranveer saying that he will take rest but at night she should be with him was a romantic dialogue. 

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the dialogue of Ishani telling that the husband after light off is real man 

happy that you liked the way Ranveer said that when Ishani is near him he cannot be ill and the way he said he will be taking rest but night she should be with him 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Gauri read way too much in that little comment from Ranveer. Marriage is not their destination.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes gauri is getting ranveer's comment wrong and surely their marriage is not the destination for her 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Oh no. Not disha again. Gauri will invite a lot of trouble.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

again Ishani yes my answer is too a big no only 

let us see what gauri is going to do 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

No romance for a month? Hope they get a chance to have some.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes they are without romance for a month wish they have some time 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

An update filled with Romance on the air, less Gauri is amazing 

And yes I loved the way ishani initiated it and they both always feel each other 

I love papa and daughter and their convos everytime and he will be hee pillar of strength during separation is definitely going to make their bond grow so deep 

This is finally going to be the time, where Nitin becomes the dad who she will have missed for years. Actually it is for him, she was pampered by Harshad himself. Great update 

Thanks for the pm 

Will love to read more 

Update soon 

Jen 

Hi Jen 

thanks for the comment 

happy that you liked ishveer romance and less gauri 

happy that you liked the way Ishani started the romance and they are really feeling each other 

glad you liked father and daughter bond in my story surely ishani's separation time and nitin's support will make their bond grow well. 

yes ishani was pampered by harshad but now surely this time nitin will give all his affection for Ishani and ishani will get all the affection of father she has missed these years 

glad you liked the update

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 824

Gauri came out of her room and walked and came towards Disha's room. she walked and came to Disha's room and she stood in front of the room and she knocked the door. In the next 2 minutes Disha opened the door were she saw Gauri in front of her with a what to react face were then bringing a made up smile. 

Disha:Di..

Gauri(with a smile):Disha I was feeling bored so I thought to talk to you for sometime. Actually after coming back we didn't spend time know?

Disha(giving her fake smile): Haan di come in..(she opened the other door for Gauri to come in).

Gauri entered the room were Disha walked and went and sat in the sofa and showed the other side of the sofa to Gauri. 

Disha:Sit down di..

Gauri giving a smile to Disha and she went and sat in the sofa facing Disha. 

Gauri:Then tell me Disha how is your life? 

Disha(giving a not liking smile): Haan fine di. 

Gauri : your husband name is Manas know?

Disha: haan di..

Gauri: I missed your Marriage, Sharman Bhaiya marriage. I missed you all too a lot Disha. 

Disha: haan di we too all missed you a lot. 

Gauri(giving a smile):Disha come on tell me about your marriage. How you met Manas then how you both got engaged. Just let me know about everyone's marriage which and all I have missed. 

Disha: Di Manas was the groom family saw for me. Manas liked me a lot (thinking about her pregnancy with Rishi and then in thoughts):There is no need to tell that I got pregnant and that is why I Married manas. (making up herself): I too found he is the right guy for me and we got married. Ishani and Ranveer only sat for Kanyadan in my marriage. 

Gauri(getting alert and thinking this is the right time):oh when your marriage happened Ranveer and Ishani was married know? (keeping her face casually):Fine how Ranveer and Ishani got married. Ranveer was working in our house and he was friend to Ishani. Then how Ishani accepted Ranveer as her husband and how they got married? I didn't ask Ishani about it(giving a casual smile);Tk whoever I ask the story will be one only know? you tell me Disha..

Disha(bit feeling jealousy on Ishani for the life she is living now and then with a jealousy face):haan Ranveer was working as servant in our house only. (hiding about she tried to get intimate with Ranveer and then continuing with a casual face): I only got to know Ranveer's one side love for Ishani and I told it to our family. Everyone were about to beat Ranveer for loving Ishani but Ishani took Ranveer to Ganapathi baba and keeping Ranveer's hand in her head and asked whether he loved her or not and she asked Ranveer to tell everyone that she is only his friend but Ranveer told that keeping his hand on her head he cannot tell lie. It is true that He loves Ishani. 

Gauri for a while hearing it thinking about Ranveer didn't lie in a dangerous situation just because he promised on Ishani's head made her to get bit shaken. 

Gauri(managing herself and then seeing Disha):Then. 

Disha:Then everyone in our family beat Ranveer well and we throw him out of the house with his family. Then don't know how Ranveer become RV and all he came back in our life after becoming a big shot only. Then Ishani was engaged to Chiraag and she was loving him only. In Ranveer's family only they saw Rithika as Ranveer's bride. Then after a lot of confusion when Ishani was about to get married that day Chiraag didn't come to the marriage hall and that time Ranveer came and he married Ishani. 

Gauri(hearing it): That time itself Ishani accepted Ranveer?

Disha: Nahi she was adamant that Chiraag will come and marry her but Maa only somehow made Ishani to get married to Ranveer. 

Gauri(in thoughts):How come a forced marriage turned to be this much successful?

Disha(as Gauri was thinking without minding her still with burning jealousy was continuing): Then too Ranveer was good to Ishani but one day Ishani went to chiraag house for knowing about Papa's death. That day Ranveer was shot by a shooter and we all took him to hospital and while returning from hospital Ranveer came back as a very furious angry man. He treated Ishani like a door mat. He made Ishani serve drinks in the function. He made Ishani to clean the broken glasses and he treated her like a servant. He humiliated her to the core. He was wearing the bullet with which he was shot in his chain. But from that moment Ishani started to love Ranveer she was ready to do anything for him. After that when sharman bhaiya and rithika's marriage was about to happen that time Ishani came and told everyone that she killed chiraag because he didn't love her back and she only loved chiraag in her life and she went to jail. 

Gauri(in a shocked face): Kya? Ishani went to jail. 

Disha; Haan after few days only all came to know that thinking that Ranveer only has killed chiraag Ishani to save Ranveer has gone to Jail. 

Gauri(in thoughts): Really its unbelievable. 

Disha: Then  I too was not here for some days in that time only Ishani and Ranveer has patched up and after that they got well with each other and they had baby. (with a heavy jealousy);None of us thought that Ranveer and Ishani will become this much loving husband and wife. Really sometimes seeing Ishani's life and the way Ranveer loves her I myself feel that I should have born as Ishani. 

Gauri (hearing it and in thoughts); Oh no not only me almost all the girls are falling for Ranveer. Shall I join Disha in my plan(shaking her head as no): Nahi it won't be good even Disha would love to get Ranveer from me so no. Let me behave good to Disha and move from here. 

Disha(realizing what she said and then seeing she has said it to Gauri and then giving a managing smile): sorry di I said that Ishani's life is a good life that is it. 

Gauri(giving a made up smile): hmm okay okay. Tk Disha let me come another day let's talk about other's marriage story also okay now I have some work let me go. 

Disha; hmm tk di..

Gauri got up from the sofa and came out of Disha's room were walking in the corridor she was now thinking what to do to break Ranveer and Ishani. She thinking itself walked towards her room. 

Ranveer was nuzzling Ishani so well in her cheek and shoulders were he was getting his romantic mood. 

Ranveer(in Ishani's ears): Ishu.

Ishani: hmm

Ranveer: Can I tell you something?

Ishani: haan 

Ranveer: Today you turned me on. 

Ishani(held his shoulders and brought him out of the hug and saw his face with a cute smile): Now you are turned on but why you didn't come near me for one month.?

Ranveer: That is what I said know that I didn't want to distract you from learning business. 

Ishani: Accha 

Ranveer(giving a manly smile): Even you too would have called me for love making in this one month know? Even now no problem you can call me anytime for love making Ishani because I don't mind whatever the time is. 

Ishani(hitting his shoulders and with a smile):chee Ranveer today as you forgot about romance I asked for kiss but you want me to come to you and ask for love making know? you feel happy in making me shy. 

Ranveer: Haan exactly.(thinking something):Tk let me wait till you yourself call me for love making okay?

Ishani: Ranveer what kind of playing is this?

Ranveer: Haan its a challenge. I will control myself till you call me for love making. 

Ishani(with a cute disappointed face):Ranveer..

Ranveer: (seeing her face with a playful smile): If you are okay today means you itself tell with your mouth that you want me and you want a good love making from me today. 

Ishani behaving like she does not want love making face pushed Ranveer to the other side in the bed and she got up and sat in the bed were Ranveer too got up and came and sat in the bed next to her. 

Ranveer: why you pushed me?

Ishani:(with a bit female ego in a funny face): I don't want love making and all. As you cannot control for long only I myself came for romance to you today. 

Ranveer(in a manly tone): Oh only we men get love making mood often you women does not need love making. 

Ishani: hello we don't need love making as you guys need. 

Ishani: oh so Sure hain na Ishani now you don't want love making know? 

Ishani: Haan sure 

Ranveer(with a cute smile and with a manly look): Till you yourself call me for love making know I will not make love to you. 

Ishani(with her cute face): Hello see that is not going to happen. If you want love making openly admit it. Or else I don't want and I am too not going to ask for love making to you. 

Ranveer: Challenge?

Ishani(seeing him with a love challenge face): Haan challenge accepted. 

They both had a cute smile in their face for this love fight were both saw each side sitting in the bed. 

To be continued 😉