Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Oh man I came I to check out the leap cause I'm a fan of Sana & Paras

How the hell they cast Shakti as Karan isn't he suppose to be Rishabh younger brother. Manit also 12 years younger then Shakti, yet they cast him as Karan. He would be better playing the father recast. 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: urmita

ya right...never thought Rakhi and Rishabh jaise "nice people" will take such cheap shot against preeta "ji"....kya se kya kar dia writers ne...Karan ko bol dia Preeta left with kid so them dying is her fault I guess...I like that Rajveer is not Rishabh 2.0 though...baad mein pata nehi kya hoga but abhi banda normal hai...gussa, josh, sare normal reactions hai... Vinamrata ki avatar nehi bana abhi tak...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

After rajveer falls in love only he will be rishab part two not before 

Abhitak ser par pyar ka bhoot nehin cheda.

I think Kareena is the one who would have poisoned karan's mind against preeta leaving him 

Rishab and rakhi , i have a doubt will do that 

Over the years needhi would have done so too 

That she left u and all that. 

As we know karan is the idiot who trust other women easily. This time he will fall in needhi 's trap. 🤣🤣🤣

Shaurya is really annoying. Comparatively i prefer rajveer.

Paras is more experienced actor 

But not sure if he looks like a kid in front of sana.

At least shaurya doesn't 🤣🤣🤣

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Putting aside preeta ,the father role of new Karan was good...Only scenes with Preeta was felt crinch and out of place...

It's a recycled version of Kumkum bhagya...Maybe Shaurya starts to love preeta unknown to who she is...There will be so many hit and miss between preeta and luthra family...The difference is that here Rajveer knows who are the family rather than Prachi...

Revenge track is interesting because luthras actually deserves revenge on behalf of preeta...

There is no info about kavya and Where is the new heroine palki???

Everyone asking same 

Where is she??

When preeran comes together onscreen, i will hide somewhere. It will be too eerie 

spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Managed to read updates post leap and I really feel this show has become too negative. Sounds like no one likes anyone in the Luthra Family. The premise of the leap is also so absurd and flimsy. I think they erred big time. They should have started the leap with a lot more positivity and freshly. Like be done with the first gen and give the new gen a new story even if it’s risky. In any case, both the sisters look way too young to be playing mommies to these guys. While Karan looks like he is actually the patriarch of the entire Luthra Family including Mahesh n Rakhi 😆

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

ya right...never thought Rakhi and Rishabh jaise "nice people" will take such cheap shot against preeta "ji"....kya se kya kar dia writers ne...Karan ko bol dia Preeta left with kid so them dying is her fault I guess...I like that Rajveer is not Rishabh 2.0 though...baad mein pata nehi kya hoga but abhi banda normal hai...gussa, josh, sare normal reactions hai... Vinamrata ki avatar nehi bana abhi tak...

Hope they will maintain that character in him...Sweet to his mother's and spicy to luthras...No sacrifice and all..

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Hope they will maintain that character in him...Sweet to his mother's and spicy to luthras...No sacrifice and all..

maintain na bhi kare to bhi kya...anyway if the show doesnt end, if it continues on still then one day these new gen two bros and palki will be destroyed same way Preeran and Rishabh were....

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

🤣🤣🤣🤣

After rajveer falls in love only he will be rishab part two not before 

Abhitak ser par pyar ka bhoot nehin cheda.

I think Kareena is the one who would have poisoned karan's mind against preeta leaving him 

Rishab and rakhi , i have a doubt will do that 

Over the years needhi would have done so too 

That she left u and all that. 

As we know karan is the idiot who trust other women easily. This time he will fall in needhi 's trap. 🤣🤣🤣

Shaurya is really annoying. Comparatively i prefer rajveer.

Paras is more experienced actor 

But not sure if he looks like a kid in front of sana.

At least shaurya doesn't 🤣🤣🤣

ye Nidhi...I thought she loved karan...why is she making Karan's son into a villein delibarately...🤓

whatever kareena or Nidhi may have thought up, Rakhi and Rishabh knows na they kicked preeta out of hospital and to them Rudraksh were already dead by Anjali by then...why then they never told karan the true incident...and ok then she was angry but now when karan is fine and its been 20 yrs, why rakhi still hates preeta coz she went out on grahan day...🤪This is so weird.😆..did something happened we dont know that made them also believe that story about Preeta...

Its like they watched kkb leap and came up with an idea of how to copy it, make it even more horrible and then apply it on kdb😆

Karan to karan hai and he was in coma when all the spicy things happened..ab uske maa bhai ne bhi to correct nehi kia to galat story kaise nehi manta, its not only Nidhi his full family fed him lies...but Rishabh and Rakhi they are also so blind and silent, I am disappointed...they are supposed to be the good ones, karan to tha hi idiot...

Shaurya...never thought to see a day when TKL will try to discipline a kid while the disciplined and perfect people in the house will just let him get spoiled even more...

Kaha se laya vaise isko? cant even talk properly...so weird🤣🤣ye casting ki idea kiska tha koi jab se nikalo use...poor Sana...

Paras is good now, but Sana ake khari ho jaegi to he will look her baby bro...ye ajeeb sa shaurya ko hi lead banana padega tab...🤣

But who can say, if the want a kkb 2.0 instead of kdb, then Shaurya will go villein like Rhea and rajveer palki will pair up...though hope not, ye good sibling bad sibling thing dont want a repeat...

Kavya kaha chali gayi have the forgotten her? mujhe kavya ko dekhna tha...

vaise Rishabh luthra🤪ek scene dikhi kal, Karan was angry at shaurya he drove car over footpath and almost killed people...Karan was giving the exact angry reaction a dada should at bigda hua beta...but Rishabh was like what u saying u were just like this when u were young so u cant scold him...

I was like did I miss the episodes where Karan almost killed people and didnt care and gave total lafanga villein vibes!shaurya is like: vo naagin k seasons mein hero k kuch extra bhaio k paltan hote hai na, total awara luccha, jo kuch hi episodes mein naagin k hath mar jate hai, shaurya gives that kind of vibe🤣I mean I never watched the full episodes from start, only watched clips that time also, but I dont remember Karan being this bad...

Edited by urmita - 1 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

ye Nidhi...I thought she loved karan...why is she making Karan's son into a villein delibarately...🤓

whatever kareena or Nidhi may have thought up, Rakhi and Rishabh knows na they kicked preeta out of hospital and to them Rudraksh were already dead by Anjali by then...why then they never told karan the true incident...and ok then she was angry but now when karan is fine and its been 20 yrs, why rakhi still hates preeta coz she went out on grahan day...🤪This is so weird.😆..did something happened we dont know that made them also believe that story about Preeta...

Its like they watched kkb leap and came up with an idea of how to copy it, make it even more horrible and then apply it on kdb😆

Karan to karan hai and he was in coma when all the spicy things happened..ab uske maa bhai ne bhi to correct nehi kia to galat story kaise nehi manta, its not only Nidhi his full family fed him lies...but Rishabh and Rakhi they are also so blind and silent, I am disappointed...they are supposed to be the good ones, karan to tha hi idiot...

Shaurya...never thought to see a day when TKL will try to discipline a kid while the disciplined and perfect people in the house will just let him get spoiled even more...

Kaha se laya vaise isko? cant even talk properly...so weird🤣🤣ye casting ki idea kiska tha koi jab se nikalo use...poor Sana...

Paras is good now, but Sana ake khari ho jaegi to he will look her baby bro...ye ajeeb sa shaurya ko hi lead banana padega tab...🤣

But who can say, if the want a kkb 2.0 instead of kdb, then Shaurya will go villein like Rhea and rajveer palki will pair up...though hope not, ye good sibling bad sibling thing dont want a repeat...

Kavya kaha chali gayi have the forgotten her? mujhe kavya ko dekhna tha...

vaise Rishabh luthra🤪ek scene dikhi kal, Karan was angry at shaurya he drove car over footpath and almost killed people...Karan was giving the exact angry reaction a dada should at bigda hua beta...but Rishabh was like what u saying u were just like this when u were young so u cant scold him...

I was like did I miss the episodes where Karan almost killed people and didnt care and gave total lafanga villein vibes!shaurya is like: vo naagin k seasons mein hero k kuch extra bhaio k paltan hote hai na, total awara luccha, jo kuch hi episodes mein naagin k hath mar jate hai, shaurya gives that kind of vibe🤣I mean I never watched the full episodes from start, only watched clips that time also, but I dont remember Karan being this bad...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shaurya and nagin combination 🤣🤣🤣

I think later they will reveal to us the exact back story in flashbacks after karan sees preeta and demands for answers why she left. 

If rakhi and rishab are hiding facts then it could be coz they are afraid he will leave them too in anger. They didn't want to lose him so they lied 

Am hoping karan to trash them nicely when he finds out the truth how she was humiliated.

Unfortunately, he will be influenced by needhi. I don't have so much of hopes from that guy when it comes to preeta's dignity.

The only one who can give back to lutras now is rajbeer and shrishti.

Needhi is playing sweet revenge game perhaps to avenge Anjali 's death. So she turned shaurya against his parents and family.

It's moving kkb way where alia influenced rhea against pragya and prachi. Rhea hated her own mother and even tried harming her.

Shaurya is rhea part two. They have already started degrading his character. Karan was shown relatively same initially but he was far better. He had respect for the olders and understood family values. Shaurya is nothing like karan. He is hinduja sisters part two revenge plan 

Perhaps his love for palki might bring changes 

He can't act well coz it's first show. He is not experienced but still some newcomers can at least say dialogues better than him.

Rajveer better grow a moutache and some beard otherwise shaurya will get palki for sure🤣🤣😜

urmita thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shaurya and nagin combination 🤣🤣🤣

I think later they will reveal to us the exact back story in flashbacks after karan sees preeta and demands for answers why she left. 

If rakhi and rishab are hiding facts then it could be coz they are afraid he will leave them too in anger. They didn't want to lose him so they lied 

Am hoping karan to trash them nicely when he finds out the truth how she was humiliated.

Unfortunately, he will be influenced by needhi. I don't have so much of hopes from that guy when it comes to preeta's dignity.

The only one who can give back to lutras now is rajbeer and shrishti.

Needhi is playing sweet revenge game perhaps to avenge Anjali 's death. So she turned shaurya against his parents and family.

It's moving kkb way where alia influenced rhea against pragya and prachi. Rhea hated her own mother and even tried harming her.

Shaurya is rhea part two. They have already started degrading his character. Karan was shown relatively same initially but he was far better. He had respect for the olders and understood family values. Shaurya is nothing like karan. He is hinduja sisters part two revenge plan 

He can't act well coz it's first show. He is not experienced but still some newcomers can at least say dialogues better than him.

Rajveer better grow a moutache and some beard otherwise shaurya will get palki for sure🤣🤣😜

Not Srishti please, let Rajveer do it alone...keep srishti silent...vo chahti to accha hi hai, but her choices messed up things more...pata nehi ye nidhi ne kya kia tha 20 yrs earlier, uparse srishti just took preeta and baby and left town, rehke fight karti to kya pata shaurya villein nehi banta...And preeta doesnt remember anything right, but use bol to deti k he is ur son, vaise bhi she feels the bond, kaunsa sadma lagta ye happy news sunke...🤪

Ya, I really hoped ye kdb ka leap hai to jaise kkb ka second gen went the first gen way, abhigya and Tanu k badle prachi ranveen rhea...like that kdb 2nd gen will go first gen way, to neither of the 2 bros will be actual villein...But ya they are just copying kkb🤪

yaar new actor ko chance dia to side role de dete kahi, thoda experience kar leta, sikh leta phir lead banta...clearly he doesnt have lead jaisa talent yet...dekh k lena chahiye na kaunsa newcomer start se hi lead banne layak hota hai kaun nehi...

Edited by urmita - 1 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

The actor playing Rajveer is experienced and good but the actor playing Shaurya is horrible 🤢

I hope, Rajveer gets Palki and not Shaurya.. 

P.S I am still Karan Preeta fan due to Dheeraj - Shraddha and Shakti Shraddha 😳 Present Karan is too old👎🏼