Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Its time for Gauri to back off. She does not own Ranveer.

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi Dr girl 

Thank u for the pm and update 

Really reading ur work IshVeer memories keep flashing infront of my eyes.

A baby for them, their pure love, their endless understanding and romance this what was expected on the show, u really nailed it

But like a spoiler, the moment on reality hits u hard, when separation track is on the way, that melts one's heart 

Also this Gauri character is playing to just root for problems between the star-studded lovers. 

Let's us look forward that they sail through it with their unconditional love 

Great update 

Love 

Jen 

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ranveer had the hots for Ishani first. She felt good hearing that.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes Ranveer is supportive to Ishani 

she is too feeling good with him 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani worked out a solution for handling Ragini as well as learning.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes ishani now worked out a solution for handling raagini and at the same time to be with business 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

She has made good progress and both are happy. Will she go to office now?

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

she has learnt it so well and both of them are really happy 

let us see when Ishani is going to office 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Working from home will work out well for her for now.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes now working from home has worked out well for ishani 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Its time for Gauri to back off. She does not own Ranveer.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes now gauri has to understand and back up she really not own ranveer at any cost 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

Hi Dr girl 

Thank u for the pm and update 

Really reading ur work IshVeer memories keep flashing infront of my eyes.

A baby for them, their pure love, their endless understanding and romance this what was expected on the show, u really nailed it

But like a spoiler, the moment on reality hits u hard, when separation track is on the way, that melts one's heart 

Also this Gauri character is playing to just root for problems between the star-studded lovers. 

Let's us look forward that they sail through it with their unconditional love 

Great update 

Love 

Jen 

Hi Jen 

thanks for the comment 

thanks for reading my updates I only thank you all to be staying connected to my story 

happy that you are getting ishveer in front of your eyes reading my story

glad you liked their baby, their love and their understanding and romance 

surely I too was expecting these things only in the show 

glad you liked those things in my story 

yes we too need separations in the story know so for few days we have to go along with separations too 

yes now gauri has come as the problem for our lovers 

let us see how they are going to handle it 

glad you liked the update 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 823

It was evening 6.30 were Gauri and Ranveer entered the house were Gauri was walking with a happy smile being next to Ranveer. 

Gauri: Ranveer

Ranveer(seeing Gauri): Haan Gauri 

Gauri: Thanks for taking me to office and bringing me back to home. 

Ranveer: Haan when I am not coming to office you are going alone only know? When I am going to office I am taking you with me because both of our destination is same only know? 

Gauri(with a smile); hmmm

Ranveer giving a smile to Gauri he started to walk fast and got in the stairs to go to his room. 

Gauri(seeing Ranveer's back and in thoughts): Haan both of our destination is same only Ranveer. We should travel and get into the destination of marriage. 

Ranveer came to the room were he didn't find Ishani were he went to the cupboard and took his night dresses and entered the washroom. 

Nitin walked in the corridor of the servant quarters and came near his room were outside his room he saw Ishani sitting in the chair and seeing her phone. 

Nitin; Ishani..

Ishani(hearing her name and seeing Nitin with a smile got up from the chair and seeing Nitin); Papa I was waiting for you only. 

Nitin: hmm accha (giving a smile):Wait. 

He opened his house with the key and then he opened the door and showed the house to Ishani were Ishani getting it she entered the house and she went and sat in the sofa. Nitin too with a smile sat in the sofa next to Ishani. 

Nitin: Tell me Ishani 

Ishani: Papa I learnt Ranveer's share trading business so well. Ranveer told me to come to office but I told him that I can handle the business from home. Ranveer too said okay. Today because of me he got the profit of Rs. 15 lakhs 20 thousand. 

Nitin: That is so good Ishani happy that you are progressing in your career too. 

Ishani: Haan Papa to tell this happy news to you only I was waiting for you. 

Nitin: I am really happy for you Ishani. I wish you more and more success in business. 

Ishani with a happy smile rested her head in Nitin's shoulder were Nitin too with a fatherly affection hugged Ishani. Nitin never know he is going to be supporting hand for Ishani in her next worst phase of life. 

Ishani(coming out of the hug and seeing Nitin):Tk Papa let me tell mala to bring tea for you. 

Nitin: Hmm tk 

Nitin gave a smile to Ishani were Ishani too giving a smile Nitin and she came out of the house and walked and came out of the servant quarters. She entered their house and she walked in the hall and came to the kitchen and saw Mala making tea for everyone. 

Ishani(seeing Mala); Mala papa has come you serve tea to him also. 

Mala(seeing Ishani):Tk Bhabhi. 

Ishani giving a smile to Mala and she started to walk towards their room. 

Gauri(sitting in her room and in thoughts): To whom I can ask about Ranveer and Ishani. Baa she is with Ishani now and Baa will get the doubt that why I am asking about Ranveer and Ishani. Amba kaki will not tell about her own Bahu and son. (thinking well and then to herself):All the elders are on Ishani's side only so everyone will get doubt on me that why I am asking about Ishani and Ranveer. (to herself): Parul (shaking her head as no): No I don't know about Parul's character so no..(again to herself):Devarsh or Pratik(shaking her head as no): Nahi boys and all won't tell the exact things correctly(thinking well and then to herself):Disha..

Telling Disha's name Gauri thought about the relationship of Disha and Ishani from their childhood. Thinking about Disha who does not like Ishani from childhood now Gauri had a happy smile in her face. 

Gauri(in thoughts): Basically Disha never likes Ishani from small. Now let me go and see Disha and see whether she has changed good or not. If I get to know that still Disha dislikes Ishani means let me get to know Ishani and Ranveer's story from Disha itself. 

Gauri made a confirm head shake to herself and had a cunning smile in her face. 

Ishani walked and came in the corridor and entered the room were she saw Ranveer wearing his black t-shirt and grey color pant were he was seeing the mirror and combing his hair well after his evening bath. Ishani with a smile closed and locked the door.

Ranveer(hearing the door lock noise saw Ishani and had a smile): Ishani (telling it he saw his look in the mirror and was making his final check)

Ishani(came and stood behind him and seeing Ranveer seeing his look in the mirror and being behind in his ears):Looking handsome only. 

Ranveer(hearing it with a smile turned to Ishani and he gave a smile): hmm thank you. 

Ishani(smiling to him and then in a naughty face): Ranveer I need to ask you something?

Ranveer: Haan ask Ishani

Ishani(in a cute face in a immediate tone):Mujhe kiss chaiyae?

Ranveer(he laughed a bit);Kya?

Ishani(cutely holding his hand and seeing him): I need a kiss Ranveer. 

Ranveer(in a surprised tone): What a surprise? My wife is asking kiss and all?

Ishani(taking a long breath):What to do? My husband has forgot to romance me for almost a month. So just to remind him that we too have personal life and romance is essential for a couple. 

Ranveer: Accha(putting his hands behind her back and pulled her close to him and in a cute tone): Kiss chaiyae 

Ishani(now getting a shy smile); hmm

Ranveer holding her close to him and took her near the wall and made her to rest her back in the wall and saw her with a romantic look. 

Ranveer: (in a very husky tone);Where is Raagini?

Ishani(too in a husky tone): With Maa. 

Ranveer:Where you went?

Ishani: To see Papa. 

Ranveer: hmmm

Ranveer telling it and in a very seductive face took his lips near Ishani's lips were Ishani with so much love gave a light shy smile and in a moment she closed her eyes. 

Ranveer(in a very husky tone);Sorry for forgetting to romance you for a month Ishani. As we got busy in business. 

Ishani(in a husky tone): you were asking for love making to me but as you started to teach business to me you forgot that too. 

Ranveer without telling anything to her in a micro second kissed her lips so well were Ishani too kissed him so well were both were kissing each other were Ishani's hands were caressing Ranveer's hair well were kissing Ishani Ranveer took back his lips and saw Ishani were Ishani now without seeing Ranveer she had a shy smile and she bowed her head. Ranveer seeing Ishani's face and her shyness had a romantic smile. In a micro second he took Ishani in his hands were Ishani held Ranveer's shoulder well and she saw Ranveer with a smile were Ranveer too with a smile took her to the bed and he made Ishani to lay in the bed were Ranveer too came above her and saw her with a smile. 

Ishani(caressing Ranveer's cheek and with a smile): got romantic mood back?

Ranveer: Haan as you were learning business I didn't want you to get distracted so only I didn't disturb you. 

Ishani: oh

Ranveer: You know what you women are searching for men only when we are not behind you for romance. 

Ishani: haan we are like that only. We love our husband coming behind us for romance but we behave like we don't like it. But when you are not coming for romance to us know we used to remind you like this.

Ranveer:Oh okay okay Now what do you like this romance?

Ishani: Haan 

Ranveer with a happy smile hugged her and started to kiss her cheek were Ishani too with love hugged Ranveer back. 

To be continued 😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani telling ranveer that husband after light off is the real man was a different dialogue.ranveer saying that when ishani is near him he cant be ill was lovely.ranveer saying that he will take rest but at night she should be with him was a romantic dialogue.