Why Anupama is fainting too much 😉

Posted: 1 years ago

Makers are focusing on Anupama fainting too much , in precap also she is shown like fainting i feel she is pregnant and it's not impossible ladies do get pregnant in 45-50 age it's not entirely impossible. 

I have been told and was almost convinced Anupama’s fainting and falling is part of good acting, its to show the immense dukh and dard…nothing to do with being pregnant. 

Question is not why she is fainting, question is why Anuj isn't. Your grief and sadness cannot be taken seriously until you faint. Otherwise you are just over reacting and deserve to be slapped and pushed and lectured on how you are wrong and should get over it

You are claiming to be depressed and yet not fainted one single time? You big faker, you

Anuj should learn from Anupama

Edited by Harish111 - 1 years ago

Anupama is a pro at this. Poor Anuj is a mere mortal who isn't experienced. He'll learn with time.

Forsaking a pregnant wife is the worst crime. How else does one criminalise a popular character, Anuj, who people are still supportive of?

Originally posted by magicalgirll

Makers are focusing on Anupama fainting too much , in precap also she is shown like fainting i feel she is pregnant and it's not impossible ladies do get pregnant in 45-50 age it's not entirely impossible. 

I read a rumor on another site that was next big story to (butcher, in my opinion) show. It has not been done yet on TV. To highlight pregnancy later in life. With Anu being grandmother and having another baby.πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ 

Well, if she is knocked up, it will explain the fainting, I guess.πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by Harish111

Question is not why she is fainting, question is why Anuj isn't. Your grief and sadness cannot be taken seriously until you faint. Otherwise you are just over reacting and deserve to be slapped and pushed and lectured on how you are wrong and should get over it

You are claiming to be depressed and yet not fainted one single time? You big faker, you

Anuj should learn from Anupama

You would think being married, all these months to Anu, he would have picked up on this.🀣

Bro, jab 6 yr ki independent bacchi, anupmaa ko de di anuj ne.. 

Everyone was like aaram karne ki umar mei bacchi laa kar di. 

If by chance, anu maa becomes pregg toh anuj ki khair nahi... Aaram karne ki umar mei diaper change karne pad rahe hai anu ko

Bechari anupmaa ko preg kar diya bolo. Anuj ke against waarrrant nikal jaayenge.. Kaale paani ki saja ki demand karne lagenge. 

I feel Anupama pregnancy track on cards as Gaurav also said in his live that makers are planning a sweet surprise and Anupama ko jyada hi faint hota dikha rahe hai and with this makers will give a social message also ki iss age mein bhi ladies pregnant hoti hai and it's not impossible yes pregnancy is complicated at this age but not impossible.

Originally posted by magicalgirll

I feel Anupama pregnancy track on cards as Gaurav also said in his live that makers are planning a sweet surprise and Anupama ko jyada hi faint hota dikha rahe hai and with this makers will give a social message also ki iss age mein bhi ladies pregnant hoti hai and it's not impossible yes pregnancy is complicated at this age but not impossible.

with or without uterus? Since I read  from her devotees she had her’s taken out.πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. I was not watching so I never saw anyone take it out.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago