Anupamaa

Genuine Question - Why did Anuj listen to Anupama?

123ab thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Anupama stopped Anuj from talking to choti and insisted on letting her go for the sake of her happiness, but why did Anuj listen to her, he knows how important choti is in his life, why did he not take any action, be it a court case or a living arrangement or something, I am unable to understand his reasons for not trying anything before letting her go...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gopi2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: 123ab

Anupama stopped Anuj from talking to choti and insisted on letting her go for the sake of her happiness, but why did Anuj listen to her, he knows how important choti is in his life, why did he not take any action, be it a court case or a living arrangement or something, I am unable to understand his reasons for not trying anything before letting her go...

So He could blame anupama for everything and play the victim

And definitely not as claimed by people -  that he trusted her or he was trampled by anupama 

He knew very well ....very very well...he had no moral or legal rights over CA . But he didn't take any initiative and instead left it all to 'meri anu'

Edited by gopi2929 - 1 years ago
Apurvachanda90 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Because maybe he thought choti Anu really wanted to with Maya.. only Anupama knows the reality, not Anuj.. so how can he stop her from going.

Also, I guess he is more upset over her behaviour after choti left. The way she was eager to celebrate Holi with Shahs after so much.

When in normal scenarios, something like this happens people do need time to get normal to the New life . Her behaviour really shows what she always felt for/about choti. 

The main problem is she is not even missing choti, or sad because Anu left . She is okay as if choti Anu never really mattered to her. 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Not to forget, locking him up in the room when he tried to speak to Choti and wanted to call on the lawyers.

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Apurvachanda90

Because maybe he thought choti Anu really wanted to with Maya.. only Anupama knows the reality, not Anuj.. so how can he stop her from going.

Also, I guess he is more upset over her behaviour after choti left. The way she was eager to celebrate Holi with Shahs after so much.

When in normal scenarios, something like this happens people do need time to get normal to the New life . Her behaviour really shows what she always felt for/about choti. 

The main problem is she is not even missing choti, or sad because Anu left . She is okay as if choti Anu never really mattered to her. 

I think the they are so focused on showing AnupaMaa as mahaan that they are forgetting that she too is a human being. She can’t be perfect all the time.

Apurvachanda90 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

True..  writers are not doing no justice to this show and to Anuj as well

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Why is Anupama begging him to stay even after his baseless allegations?