I wished ekta would have taken shivangi zain as leads
It would have great
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
I wished ekta would have taken shivangi zain as leads
It would have great
She needs to cast them in other project
Bekaaboo forum
arre apna shalin ka show aa gaya 😆 thanku you so much for reminding . Will catch up all the episodesOriginally posted by: devashree_h
Calling my friends 😆
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox
arre apna shalin ka show aa gaya 😆 thanku you so much for reminding . Will catch up all the episodes
Only two episodes, and that too he comes in second epi. Catch up jaldi jaldi.😆
I did not like the female lead . Does not have looks of a Pari . Wish they had casted some other actress
Wah, going by the reviews looks like an interesting and troll worthy show 😆
Thanks for the tag Devashree 🤗
I'll join you all after Eid 😆
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Wah, going by the reviews looks like an interesting and troll worthy show 😆
Thanks for the tag Devashree 🤗
I'll join you all after Eid 😆
Ramadan Mubarak, sweetheart. ❤️
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
I wish sharad would have been the lead. He would have aced grey character 😆 Shaleen is good too but sharad is my personal fav.😆
Even Sharad can switch in to the role of good sanskari boy easily that was showing now...Shaleen as demon look was nice...But this good boy look was not at all great...
i agree.Originally posted by: Vismaya03
Even Sharad can switch in to the role of good sanskari boy easily that was showing now...Shaleen as demon look was nice...But this good boy look was not at all great...