Unfortunately it will not happen. They will kill RaBel to give revenge story for their child. That is why I don't want the show to have a new season, atleast RaBel will be alive. I have no plans to watch new one if at all it happens.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Unfortunately it will not happen. They will kill RaBel to give revenge story for their child. That is why I don't want the show to have a new season, atleast RaBel will be alive. I have no plans to watch new one if at all it happens.
Yes you are right.but if it had continued would they have got the child back like prarish?
Originally posted by: Sunshine-1
Unfortunately it will not happen. They will kill RaBel to give revenge story for their child. That is why I don't want the show to have a new season, atleast RaBel will be alive. I have no plans to watch new one if at all it happens.
Originally posted by: jasminerahul
Yes you are right.but if it had continued would they have got the child back like prarish?
They would have followed naagin story, makers haven't been more creative 😆