Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Different links are coming everytime I click.
What exactly you shared?
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Different links are coming everytime I click.
What exactly you shared?
This reminds me of when Supari posted a clip of SRK and Salman and pillowtalk was like "its so nice to hear bengali" and everyone got confused. And then I guess the next time she clicked the link, she saw koreans. And we were like who is Korean out of SRK and Salman? ๐ญ
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Different links are coming everytime I click.
What exactly you shared?
booty dance by jeera๐
Omg ๐๐๐๐. Though I love that fragrance when jeera is added to burning ghee/oil โค๏ธ The aroma is delicious.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
This reminds me of when Supari posted a clip of SRK and Salman and pillowtalk was like "its so nice to hear bengali" and everyone got confused. And then I guess the next time she clicked the link, she saw koreans. And we were like who is Korean out of SRK and Salman? ๐ญ
And don't even ask me what I saw the first time I clicked ๐ค
I know your thoughts are running wild these daysโบ๏ธ
Yes it was this agar link kuch aur dikha raha hai to uski guarantee mai nahi le sakta.gif
I donโt go for that sort of thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZlba-hR914 https://x.com/i/status/2033828654971785572
11