🤣 ye youtube waalon ko zara chain nahi hai 🤣
I am dead seeing this.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣 ye youtube waalon ko zara chain nahi hai 🤣
I am dead seeing this.
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
🤣 ye youtube waalon ko zara chain nahi hai 🤣
I am dead seeing this.
THE PHOTOSHOP! hahahahahaha
his hair! lol
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Why do you want Saad lover Maheer haters meri bashing kary 😂 aur Mujhy real life Maheer kahy
AT is for APPRECIATION. so bashing can continue on DT but AT pe bass Tareefon ke phool barsenge😆
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
AT is for APPRECIATION. so bashing can continue on DT but AT pe bass Tareefon ke phool barsenge😆
I agree 😆
Aisa hi hota bhi aaya hai hamesha
Please Make new DT 😳.. We will need it to discuss tomorrows epi😆
His face🤣
What do these people do 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
Please Make new DT 😳.. We will need it to discuss tomorrows epi😆
Thoda bht hi discuss karenge jo karenge 🤣
Hafte bhar waise hi humne shaant rehna hota hai
Because they get 2 epi with scenes between Leads, then separate Review on SH..
We get babaji ka Thullu🤣
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Thoda bht hi discuss karenge jo karenge 🤣
Hafte bhar waise hi humne shaant rehna hota hai
I was being polite .. We all know we wont need to discuss about bashing Mahir after tomorrow🤣
Hail meesni Mahir😎
Originally posted by: FanofAreebsMum
he looks better as Saad, better hairstyle and i prefer his accountant working in the office look, at least he wears socks and doesnt look so short..
Agreed .. But we should avoid criticizing the other character here.. I dont want our underdog thread to go under scanner 😆