Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer apologizing to ishani was nice.glad that they patched up.shirt scene in the rain was romantic. I hope you will add this aashiqui2 scene in your aashiqui2 ss also.ranveer asking ishani for the promise was naughty.naughty wish.

Hi jasmine 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the way Ranveer apologized to ishani and their patch up 

happy that you liked the shirt scene and surely you can witness the scene in aashiqui 2 for sure 

glad you liked ranveer asking the promise to ishani 

yes that is a naughty wish 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 818

Ishani and Ranveer hugging each other had a smile in their faces. 

Ranveer(hugging her): Thank you Ishani. I am feeling relieved that I have been a good man to you in your life. 

Ishani(coming out of the hug and seeing Ranveer with a smile); Do you want to know how girls judge their husband?

Ranveer: Haan bolo

Ishani(putting her hands around Ranveer's neck and with a smile): A girl never believes the husband who she see when the lights are on. The man who she see after the lights are off know that husband only is the real man to her. 

Ranveer(putting his hands behind her back and pulled her close to him in a cute tone): Oh how about your husband when the lights are off?

Ishani(with a love smile); Haan bahut cute hain wo...after the lights are off know he is very romantic, he is a superhero who cares me a lot in bed. He loves me so much and make me feel like a queen in bed and he make me too romantic and yes he makes me also love him back with my whole heart and he never gives me pain and  I am the happiest girl in this world to be his wife. 

Ranveer(with a happy smile); I am so happy Ishani with you in this life I am really really happy. 

Ishani(giving a smile and in a cute tone): tk now chalo go and change don't be with this wet dress for long. Already you are not feeling well. 

Ranveer(with a smile): Let me change but you said we had time till Raagini comes back know?

Ishani:(with a cute smile): Haan you asked a question and to make you get the answer only I said like that. 

Ranveer: so what really mood nahi hain?(he had a naughty face).

Ishani(unable to face his face saw other side and in a very shy tone); Ranveer please aaj nahi you are not feeling well today. 

Ranveer(going near her ear and in a low tone); When You are near me then how will I be ill now I am fine Ishani. 

Ishani: you can rest today Ranveer.

Ranveer: I am fine Ishani please tell me really mood nahi hain?

Ishani(seeing his face and then with a not able to see his face in a very low tone): I am not able to bear the shyness Ranveer(telling it she rested her head in his shoulders and in a shy smile): you know what seeing with your eyes itself you will make me fall for you. 

Ranveer: (hugging her with his one hand and in a low tone in her ears): Accha mein kya karu I have got such a shy wife and I too love her shyness a lot. 

Ishani: hmm (with a naughty smile): Haan pyaar chaiyae mujhe aaj. 

Ranveer: matlab..

Ishani(taking her head from his shoulders and seeing him): Ranveer you got the meaning for what I said but also you will try to get it from my mouth. 

Ranveer; Haan tell it clearly

Ishani; Ranveer wo mujhe (with a smile); Today we(without able to see him with a cute smile):Today Night we don't want to sleep

Ranveer(with a happy smile):  Haan okay 

Ishani: But today you have to drink all the liquid food I am giving you. you should get well before night then only this love making and all. Or else you should sleep. 

Ranveer: haan let me take good rest today and let me get well. (he had a happy smile in his lips);What about Raagini in night?

Ishani: Let me handle her. 

Ranveer: Tk. 

Ishani: now chalo go and change Ranveer. 

Ranveer; haan let me. 

Telling it he giving a smile to Ishani and he went to the cupboard and took his kurta and he went and entered the washroom. Ishani had a happy smile in her lips. Ishani started to move out of the room. 

It was next 20 minutes Ranveer after having a bath changing himself to Blue kurta and white pant were he came to the mirror and he started to make his make up and he made himself ready for the day. He walked fast and he came out of the room and he came down to the hall and saw for Ishani were he saw Ishani coming out of the kitchen having Juice glass in her hands. 

Ishani who was about to get in the stairs seeing Ranveer in the hall had a happy smile seeing Ranveer in kurta and pant were she saw him from top to bottom. 

Ishani: Ranveer what happen today you are wearing your kurta?

Ranveer: Today I am going to be in home only know so only. 
Ishani: Accha looking good. 

Ranveer: haan thank you. 

Ishani: elo drink the juice and go and take rest. 

Ranveer got the juice glass in his hand and he drank the juice and then saw Ishani. Ishani got the glass and signed him to go up were Ranveer saw her with a puppy face. Ishani seeing a cute glance over Ranveer and then she started to walk towards the kitchen. 

Ranveer saw the whole hall and not finding anyone in the hall and then he started to walk to the kitchen were he entered the kitchen and saw Ishani alone arranging the vegetables in a plate. Ranveer seeing her with a romantic smile came behind her and hugged her from behind. 

Ishani(feeling the hug and seeing Ranveer);Ranveer what are you doing?

Ranveer: I am loving my wife. 

Ishani: Ranveer I said you to take rest. Chalo go to room and take rest. 

Ranveer: Nahi Ishani I am completely fine now. Please please let me be with you. 

Ishani; Ranveer I am going to cut the vegetables for lunch. you go and be in room. 

Ranveer(leaving her and then with a bright face): Let me help in cutting the vegetables Ishani. 

Ishani; Ranveer you are not feeling well. yesterday vomiting that much time your body would be tiered. you rest today completely. 

Ranveer: Ishani(he showed a not liking face). 

Ishani: Ranveer If you want love making today night means chalo go and take rest If you don't rest today No love making okay. 

Telling it taking the vegetables plate and knife and she went out of the kitchen and went and sat in the dinning table. Ranveer with a cute disappointed face came out of the kitchen were Ishani was cutting the vegetables were he sat in the chair next to her and in a romantic face. 

Ranveer: Ishani..

Ishani(cutting the vegetables and without seeing him): hmm

Ranveer; I am really not able to be away from you. 

Ishani(seeing him):Ranveer your body is tiered that is why I am telling you to rest. your health is very important to me. 

Ranveer(without heart to go); Tk let me go and take rest in room but night you should be with me only. 

Ishani; haan completely night is for you only. 

Ishani gave a happy smile were Ranveer too smiling to her and shook his head as okay and he got up and started to walk towards the room. Ishani had a happy smile seeing Ranveer's back and she started to cut the vegetables. 

To be continued 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 819

The time was running were the day came to its evening 5 o clock were Gauri was entering the house with a irritated face. 

Gauri(walking in the hall and in thoughts): Ranveer and Ishani were fighting with each other. But today morning Ranveer got drenched in Rain and came to the room asking Ishani to answer his question. What would be his question? When he told that he want answer for his question he was calm only. That means Ranveer and Ishani has patched up? (shaking her head as no): No that should not happen Ranveer and Ishani should never patch up. somehow I need to be near Ranveer and should make him fall for me. I can be near Ranveer know?

When she was thinking it that was the moment she heard a voice bit shouting "Naaaaaaa" 

Gauri saw the place from where the voice came were that "Naaaa" was felt as the answer for the question she was thinking. She saw Raagini running with a happy smile telling..

Raagini: Naaa papa naaa

Were behind Raagini Ranveer was running with a happy smile and was playing were Gauri without to her control now admired Ranveer. His Blue color kurta and white color pant showed him more handsome to her eyes. 

Gauri(seeing Ranveer and Raagini playing with each other again seeing Raagini and in thoughts): I never thought Ranveer and Ishani will go to the level of having child. Now this child is somewhere or the other is being a emotional bond between them. Kya karu mein?

Ranveer with a happy smile running behind Raagini and in a micro second took Raagini in his hand and held her close to him. 

Ranveer: papa got you..

Raagini(laughing cutely); Papa..

Ranveer(smiling to his daughter showing his cheek): come on kiss papa..

Raagini with a happy smile held Ranveer's other side cheek with her tiny hands and kissed Ranveer's cheek with her lips were Ranveer had  a happy smile getting Raagini's kiss. 

Ranveer(with a smile seeing Gauri in the hall): Gauri..

Gauri(hearing her name saw Ranveer and then with a made up smile); haan Ranveer..

Ranveer: Why are you standing there itself?

Gauri(walking and coming to Ranveer);wo...I came inside the hall seeing Raagini's cuteness admiring her I stood there itself. 

Ranveer : hmm tk tk 

Gauri: How is your health now?

Ranveer: haan I rested the whole day now I am feeling fresh. 

Gauri: hmm tk . 

Ranveer: tk you go and fresh up Gauri. 

Gauri giving a smile shook her head as okay and she started to move from there. Ranveer was hitting is nose with Raagini's nose were Raagini too was happily hitting her nose with Ranveer's nose. Ishani having a soup and milk in the tray in her hands came to the hall were having the smile seeing Ranveer and Raagini

Ishani: Xerox copies. 

Ranveer(hearing it saw Ishani and had a smile): haan Mama aagaye. 

Raagini(seeing Ishani): mama..

Ishani: haan (seeing Ranveer); chalo Ranveer have soup and (seeing Raagini): for you milk. 

Raagini(wide open eyes); mama doodh 

Ishani: Hmmm doodh(telling it Ishani showed the soup to Ranveer)

Ranveer holding Raagini in one hand and took the soup bowl in the tray in other hand and he went and sat in the sofa and made Raagini to sit in his lap were Ishani sat in the other corner of the sofa and kept the tray in the tea poi and took the milk glass in her hand saw Raagini. 

Ishani: Raagini come to Mama 

Raagini cutely got up from Ranveer's lap and walked in the sofa and came to Ishani and she sat in Ishani's lap were Ishani held her with one hand and showed the glass in the other hand were Raagini holding the glass along with Ishani's hand and started to sip the milk cutely. 

Ranveer having the soup saw Ishani were Ishani too saw Ranveer were his look was surely not a normal look were Ranveer seeing Ishani seeing her gave a romantic smile. 

Ishani(with a smile); Not bad you took care of Raagini so well. After Raagini came from temple you made her sleep and you too slept well in the time she was sleeping. Then after that you both woke up both started to play. And till now both were playing. 

Ranveer: haan we were playing and it was a good time Ishani. 

Ishani: hmm 

The time was running were it was 9.30 in the night were Ranveer was sitting in the bed next to Raagini who was playing with the teddy bear. 

Ranveer(in a sweet tone); Raagini. 

Raagini: mmm Papa..

Ranveer: How about going to Dadi's room?

Raagini(seeing Ranveer a innocent look and after 1 minute of silence): naaa Mama chaiye. 

Ranveer(hearing it with a what to do face and to himself in a murmuring tone): Mein kya karu mujhe bhi tumhari mama chaiyae(in a very sweet tone); Baby Dadi and dada will be playing with you and then you can sleep with them. 

Raagini(seeing him with a cute face shaking her head as no); Naa papa 

Seeing Raagini for a while smile came in Ranveer's face seeing the way his daughter is speaking to him were he was bit admiring her with a smile. 

Ishani entered the room were she saw Raagini and Ranveer in the bed were she walked and came to the other side of the bed and sat next to Raagini. 

Ishani(seeing Raagini); Raagini..

Raagini hearing her name and seeing Ishani in a very happy smile got up in the bed and hugged Ishani so well were Ishani too hugged her daughter with a smile. Ranveer had a smile seeing his daughter cuteness. 

Ranveer(seeing Raagini hugging Ishani so well and then seeing Ishani): Ishani..

Ishani: (seeing Ranveer): Let me convince Raagini Ranveer. 

Ranveer(in a immediate tone): Nahi Ishani don't want let Raagini be with us today and (in a light tone): its okay if we don't have love making today. 

Ishani(with a surprise face): Kya hua? you were so much excited today. 

Ranveer: I tried to convince Raagini to go to Maa's room but she was telling that she needs you only today. See how she is hugging you. Even If we leave her with Maa also she will be thinking about you only. (with a fatherly affection): And more of everything more than Raagini's happiness love making is not important to me Ishani. 

Ishani(this moment she fell in love with him almost 1000 times were in a mesmerized tone): You got the reason know Ranveer that why I am calling you as gentlemen. Every man will see happiness in love making instead of child happiness but you are giving comfort to Raagini also. Really you are the best husband and the perfect father for Raagini. 

Ranveer: Thank you. Tk shall I sleep?

Ishani: hmm okay good night. 

Ranveer; Good night Ishani..

Giving a smile to Ishani he laid in the bed showing his back to Ishani were Ishani caressed Raagini well and in the next half an hour made Raagini to sleep. She made Raagini to lay in the bed and she turned off the lights and she laid in the bed next to Raagini. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

She is making sure he will be all fit and fine for the long night ahead.

coderlady thumbnail

Now Gauri even has a problem with the closeness between a father and daughter.

coderlady thumbnail

Now he understands what Ishani had done. She had put her child first, just like he did now.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer saying that when he was not well he wanted to hug her as soon as he saw her was lovely.ranveer saying that when ishani cleaned his vomit he felt like a worthless husband was touching.ishani saying that she never felt that she sacrificed her dreams as she had him and saying that a woman has the right to choose family or career was nice.ranveer asked a good question.what will ishani say?

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

She is making sure he will be all fit and fine for the long night ahead.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment 

yes ishani is making sure that he should be fine 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Now Gauri even has a problem with the closeness between a father and daughter.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment

now gauri is having problem with Raagini and ranveer too 

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Now he understands what Ishani had done. She had put her child first, just like he did now.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes now he is getting what ishani has done he is putting his child first 

keep reading 😉