Posted: 1 years ago

She was working with Nitesh Tiwari until Dharma got him to adopt Nepos. After he had launched fine talest like Fatima and Sanya. I feel with a more substantial role with a quality film maker she would do great. Not a very challenging role like Bulbul but a substantial one.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8qedKAlpRc

Shraddha Kapoor, packs in a solid performance both as the younger and older Maya. Sushant Singh Rajput shines as the young Anni (watch out for the scene where he goes tongue-tied in front of Maya!), however as the older Annirudh he seems a little uncomfortable.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/movie-reviews/chhichhore/movie-review/70975852.cms

Sushant Singh Rajput plays the part with ease and is apt as Anni. He’s not playing the typical ‘hero’ as such and slips into the character and performs accordingly. In the older portions, he’s quite good and has modulated his voice a bit which is praiseworthy. Shraddha Kapoor lends able support. Her character sadly doesn’t have much to do after a point. 

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/movie/chhichhore/critic-review/chhichhore-movie-review/

Shraddha Kapoor and Sushant Singh Rajput’s chemistry is refreshing and keeps the 90s romance unadulterated. Sushant delivers another brilliant performance. He swifts through the shades of his character effortlessly, without being repetitive, uncomfortable, or plastic. Shraddha deserves applause for making Maya natural, honest and simple for the viewers. Shraddha sets a new benchmark for herself in this film.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/reviews/chhichhore-sushant-singh-rajput-and-shraddha-kapoor-film-story-losers-scripted-win-your-heart-472060

Sushant 💔

Still can't see his scenes or movies 

Yes shradha was very good in the movie

Originally posted by .Sunrise.

Sushant 💔

Still can't see his scenes or movies 

Yes shradha was very good in the movie

I know it is hard! I loved this film! Can watch it over and over! So underrated! Compared to Gully Boy IMO! 

You call this good piece of work? Have you even watched the movie? She was cringe in the movie. She just has no clue about even the a of acting. 

Originally posted by 1t1svat1t1s

You call this good piece of work? Have you even watched the movie? She was cringe in the movie. She just has no clue about even the a of acting. 

I never got around to watching chichore

Originally posted by 1t1svat1t1s

Yes, I have and I found her convincing!

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

I know it is hard! I loved this film! Can watch it over and over! So underrated! Compared to Gully Boy IMO! 

I liked both 

Actually I only liked ranveer and sidhant's acting 

Most of Ranveer's films I end up watching only for his performance more than the film 😆 

But chichore was a wholesome movie , entertaining with the most important lesson . We see movies about achieving success all the time it was a movie about accepting failure so it will always be an important film for me