How is mera new sig? It took me half an hour to make yeh gif
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How is mera new sig? It took me half an hour to make yeh gif
this Saturday tk hum new thread pr hoon gy
yes yes on.I have gotta put blame on you guys for my own posts,that is no 1 quality of Mahi and i am going to overtake her😉
Jab show main kuch na dikhaye discuss karneko tab bakwas hi karna parta hai😆.
Yup hopefully humara new thread ajayega😳
yes yes on.I have gotta put blame on you guys for my own posts,that is no 1 quality of Mahi and i am going to overtake her😉
Jab show main kuch na dikhaye discuss karneko tab bakwas hi karna parta hai😆.
Yup hopefully humara new thread ajayega😳
@bold Thats the way Mahi way 😎
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
How is mera new sig? It took me half an hour to make yeh gif
I cant see any Gif. I just see the quote
But Mujhy dekh raha hai 😕

me as well
But how it's possible Mujhy dekh raha hai

Maybe I have some restriction on my profile. Whtever the siggy is scary as Hell🤣
https://twitter.com/galaxylollywood/status/1636437669763792898?s=20
Amma narrates the story so cutely 😆
Scray nahi hai 😶 I'm going to change Mera siggy😔Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
Maybe I have some restriction on my profile. Whtever the siggy is scary as Hell🤣