Evil eyes off😶They make such a beautiful couple❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Evil eyes off😶They make such a beautiful couple❤️
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
I am a very unique person, that's why I deserve a friend like Saad. Mein Maheer jaisi nahi ho😢😢😢
Ek Saad toh mujhe bhi chahiye🤣
I wish I could say it's a joke, but it's not. come on aab woh itna bhi bad actors nahi hain😶
mujhe toh ab yeh ending hi satisfying lag raha,happy ending nhi chahiye of a couple which does not even exist😆
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
I wish I could say it's a joke, but it's not. come on aab woh itna bhi bad actors nahi hain😶
👏👏🤣
Everyone deserves aik Saad except our Maheer ky😅
Inka bhi best friend wala love story hain😆Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Evil eyes off😶They make such a beautiful couple❤️
Mein sabhi dramas ky sabhi side characters ko support karti hoon even Yrkkh ky bhi side aur ghayab characters ko bhi support karti thi
Saad ko paane ke liye tumhe Mahir banna padega