Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Actually haan yeh 2 day wali mohabbat hai aur 2 din ki mohabbat Sachi mohabbat hoti Hain 😍
Bilkul Mahi Areeb are living example of maggi noodles love = Fevicol(Tikao) love🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Actually haan yeh 2 day wali mohabbat hai aur 2 din ki mohabbat Sachi mohabbat hoti Hain 😍
Bilkul Mahi Areeb are living example of maggi noodles love = Fevicol(Tikao) love🤣
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Phly TB mein Areeb's family jaisi koi family aur good actors aa jaye phir hi dekh sakti hoon 😅 otherwise Mujhy zero interest hai 😑
Dont underestimate Faha ki Shauhar Rohail😎
Shiddhat wala love 😳
I myself don't know Mujhy Areeb and co ky scenes kyoun pasand aa gaye hain I'm trying to dislike them but nahi kar sak rahi hoon😒
Bilkul Mahi Areeb are living example of maggi noodles love = Fevicol(Tikao) love🤣
My Mom said ky Rohail is very handsome he and his wife make aik beautiful couple 😳
Tum Maheer ban rahi ho. Jald tumhe Saad jaisa best friend milega 😆Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
I myself don't know Mujhy Areeb and co ky scenes kyoun pasand aa gaye hain I'm trying to dislike them but nahi kar sak rahi hoon😒
Mujhy koi mohabbat nahi hai but yes their scenes pasand hain aur kuch nahi 😅
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
My Mom said ky Rohail is very handsome he and his wife make aik beautiful couple 😳
She is right
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeiIuawq3fD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I am a very unique person, that's why I deserve a friend like Saad. Mein Maheer jaisi nahi ho😢😢😢Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
Tum Maheer ban rahi ho. Jald tumhe Saad jaisa best friend milega 😆
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
I myself don't know Mujhy Areeb and co ky scenes kyoun pasand aa gaye hain I'm trying to dislike them but nahi kar sak rahi hoon😒
pls kehdo ki yeh majak hai,kyunki mujhse yeh baat hajam nhi horahi🤣