sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I liked ranveer saying sorry to ishani on the bed.ishani taking care of him was also nice.ranveer hugging ishani...crying and apologizing was emotional. Ishani said that she can't forgive him for what he said about women.but what explanation can ranveer give?

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked Ranveer telling sorry to Ishani and ishani taking care of him and Ranveer hugging Ishani crying and apologizing 

yes now Ishani is telling that she cannot forgive him as he talked ill about women 

let us see what Ranveer is going to tell 

keep reading 😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer realizing his mistakes was nice.he saying sorry to ishani was nice.like ishani said he shouldn't try to justify himself.ranveer emotionally blackmailing ishani to melt her anger is not good.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer realizing his mistakes was nice.he saying sorry to ishani was nice.like ishani said he shouldn't try to justify himself.ranveer emotionally blackmailing ishani to melt her anger is not good.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the way Ranveer realized his mistakes and telling sorry to Ishani 

surely ranveer should not justify him 

mmm it is not good to blackmail Ishani and get her anger melt 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 816

The rain was drenching both Ishani and Ranveer were they were happily smiling to each other inside the shirt. 

Ranveer(in a cute tone): Sorry 

Ishani(hitting his shoulder with her hand and with smile): Do everything and then come and tell sorry. 

Ranveer: I know what I did is completely wrong. I am really feeling ashamed to face you Ishani. I am sorry. I seriously don't have idea of how to ask sorry to you so only I blackmailed with my health. In this too I am wrong only but (with a worried face seeing other side):yesterday night when I was sick as soon as I saw you I just wanted to hug you. Yesterday night my need was only your care Ishani. Really when you cleaned the vomit I felt that I am really a worthless husband to you Ishani. 

Ishani: Come its raining heavily let us go and stand below the shed. 

Telling it she took the shirt from their head and she put the shirt back in the thread and she walked towards the shed were Ranveer too walked behind her and they went and stood near the small shed in the Terrace. 

Ishani sat in the steps below the shed were Ranveer too sat opposite to her. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Ranveer 

Ranveer: hmm

Ishani:(with a bit emotional face): We woman do have dreams Ranveer when we finish our collage we too think to achieve a lot. I too had dream of clearing my exams and wanted to go abroad to study. But society wants women to be inside the kitchen and do the household work. For that they wanted Women to get married as soon as they complete their studies. Like that only Papa was ready to get me married to Chiraag. The twist and turns made me your wife. When a women get married she not only sacrifice her dreams she sacrifice her full life in taking care of her in-laws and husband and then her children. (with a smile); But let me tell you Ranveer I never found my housewife work so tough because I had you as my husband, Maa and Baba as my in- laws and our Raagini as our daughter. Even for a second I have never felt worried for sacrificing my dream because I had you in my life. But when you itself scolded me that women are only fit for household work only was hurting me a lot. 

Ranveer saw Ishani with a silent face were he was able to feel the hurt Ishani has got in her heart because of his behavior. 

The rain stopped were Ishani seeing it and then seeing Ranveer. 

Ishani: Remember one thing in your life Ranveer. you think that you are educated because of your mota babuji and you think that you are this much disciplined because of your mota babuji but the real hero of your life is your Maa. Maa has sacrificed her entire life to look after you and Baba. Being an uneducated lady she always wanted you to be a educated man. Being an illiterate woman she always wanted you to shine in your life. As Maa sacrificed her life and stayed as a house wife and worked as a servant only you are in this position in your life Ranveer. 

Ranveer saw her with a what to react face were he was not getting any word to reply to Ishani were he himself got to know he is at his wrong. 

Ishani: A woman herself only has rights to decide whether she needs to be a career based woman or a house wife. 

Telling it she got up and was about to walk were Ranveer..

Ranveer: Ishani..

Ishani stood and saw Ranveer with a what face.

Ranveer: I am really(he was not able to see her face or eyes): feeling low in front of you Ishani. 

Ishani: you no need to feel like that Ranveer. you did it in anger that is not a problem but please never disrespect women and never throw harsh words on women gender. There are so many men in this world who are only seeing women as a sex object but there are only few good gentlemen who can see women are too human beings.

Telling it Ishani started to walk from there and she started to get down in the stairs. 

Ranveer again sat in the steps below the shed and was feeling for a while were now he was feeling worried of himself. Though he made Ishani to talk to him by blackmailing with his health he himself was somewhere feeling low in front of Ishani. 

Ishani came down to their room and she came to the cupboard and took her towel and dress and entered the restroom. In the next 20 minutes she came out of the washroom after changing herself to a blue color Top with golden color leggings and shawl and she came to the mirror and she started to dry her hair. she made her make up in the next 15 minutes and made her final check up and she was about to walk towards the entrance of the room were she found Gauri standing in front of the room.  

Ishani(with a smile): Di come in

Gauri:(coming inside the room and seeing Ishani):  Ishani Ranveer kahan hain? As Rain came I waited till Rain get stopped. We need to leave to office. 

Ishani: wo di today Ranveer...(before she could tell the next word).

Ranveer(came fast grasping and stood in front of the room and before seeing Gauri): Ishani please answer my question..

Where Ishani hearing it saw Ranveer with a what to react face were Ranveer too seeing Gauri had a confused face were he brought a made up smile and then tried to make himself normal. 

Ranveer: Gauri tum..

Ishani: As it was raining Gauri di has waiting to leave to office. 

Ranveer: wo..office aaj.

Gauri: kya hua Ranveer?

Ranveer: wo I had food poison yesterday so Doctor told me to rest today. so I am going to take rest Gauri. 

Gauri(hearing it and seeing his drenched state);Arrey you are not feeling well. 

Ranveer: Haan

Gauri: Then you have got drenched in Rain Ranveer. you may get cold know? (seeing around the room and seeing the towel of Ishani in the bed stand she took the towel and went to Ranveer giving the towel):Dry your hair immediately. 

Ranveer(getting the towel and then in a normal tone): Gauri you go with driver and tell the drive to pick you up in the evening. 

Gauri(bit feeling that Ranveer won't come to office and then without any way): Tk Ranveer take rest. 

Ranveer shook his head as okay were Gauri started to move out of the room were Ranveer saw Ishani with a calm face. 

Ishani: Ranveer now a days you are growing so much naughty.  chalo dry your hair and change your dress.

Ranveer(throwing the towel in the bed and coming and standing in front of Ishani): Ishani 

Ishani: hmm

Ranveer: I don't know what to tell to the things I did or spoke. I hate my mouth for speaking ill about women gender Ishani. I hate my male ego for being this much low in thinking about women. Though you forgave me my heart is pinching me for my behavior. 

Ishani: Ranveer enough of this. You change and take rest don't be wet like this for long. 

Ranveer: Let me but answer my question

Ishani: kya?

Ranveer: Which category I fall in Ishani whether I am a man to see you as a sex object or I am a gentleman to you?

He asked it with a serious face were Ishani saw his face with a what to react face. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani made a good point. His mother put in efforts her whole life so he could get where he is today. A woman did that.

coderlady thumbnail

He came running to ask the question that was on his mind. What will he get as an answer?

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri overstepped her boundaries when she was giving Ranveer the towel and telling him to dry himself. His wife was right there.

coderlady thumbnail

Hope Ishani will soon realize that Gauri is beginning to act like a wife.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ishani made a good point. His mother put in efforts her whole life so he could get where he is today. A woman did that.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment 

yes ishani has made a good point about ranveer mother who put her whole life to make him what he is today 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

He came running to ask the question that was on his mind. What will he get as an answer?

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes he came running to ask the question to ishani 

let us see what ishani is going to tell 

keep reading 😉