Originally posted by: mintyblue
It shines through his conversations....he's beautiful inside and out...
What? Which conversations? Where? When? How?

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mintyblue
It shines through his conversations....he's beautiful inside and out...
What? Which conversations? Where? When? How?

Honestly looks is a very subjective thing. People get attracted to other people for different reasons. It can start from anywhere and everyone notices different things. But compatibility matters a lot, and of course once you start liking that person, everything about them becomes appealing to you, even their looks. Sb apsara ya rajkumar paida nai hote. A lot of it depends on how well you carry yourself and your personality automatically shines through, grooming also helps. But agar insan hi acha na lage toh looks ka to waise bhi achar nee daala ja skta 😆
Fall in love with IF ki girls? Na re baba...

Ye toh tussi insult kar ditta 😭
Originally posted by: TheMinion
How would you know about a person's soul unless you spend time with that person? Will you spend time with a person who is visually unappealing? There has to be something that attracts attention - could be voice, smile, personality, looks....
For me, I like to spend time with women who are soft spoken and have kind eyes and smile... 😳
You are very honest...also i like that you stand up for your friends..you are my new IF crush....earlier i had a crush on an BWF bot but he remains unmoved till date.
After reading your comments yesterday and today i have this huge sudden surge of respect for you. You change my eye pupils into heart emojis.
Alas i am not soft spoken nor do i have kind eyes. But allow me to disclose how much respect i have for you.🤗
True, no wonder almost all 90s actresses were dating Devgan and Akshay kumar 😆
Blame it on the alcoholOriginally posted by: mintyblue
I was drunk and I apologized for it...
Awww you didn’t find 90s Akshay good looking? I thought he was super hawt with those long hairOriginally posted by: Nishita123
True, no wonder almost all 90s actresses were dating Devgan and Akshay kumar 😆
Isn’t everything in this world blamed on the alcohol? 😆 But is it true that our true feelings come out when we are wasted? I don’t drink so genuinely curious.Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Blame it on the alcohol
Originally posted by: infinity101
Awww you didn’t find 90s Akshay good looking? I thought he was super hawt with those long hair
Akshay with long hair? Lol do you have a pic 😆
I thought other than stunts and actions he was pretty average looking 😆
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
3