Music Chit Chat Corner #27- Page 84

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

60.2k

Users

53

Likes

809

Frequent Posters

XJ3L4QAT5ST7GAK4 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: KE4M5Q4655QZHJNU


Yes I came to wish you and posted in your thread.. with a personalised riddle for you.


Please solve it .. so I can leave lol

So if I wont solve it, you wont leave😈

7PUYODHNO4GREX6H thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

So if I wont solve it, you wont leave😈


For your buddies MinionMaam sake... you better solve it fast.. so I can leave !!! 😆


At least have a go...


I am not going anywhere ..

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
7PUYODHNO4GREX6H thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

ye bhi bandh na kar do tum log😆

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: GQCW4EYBYLPVMQFF


For your buddies MinionMaam sake... you better solve it fast.. so I can leave !!! 😆


At least have a go...


I am not going anywhere ..

I already solved it

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
7PUYODHNO4GREX6H thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I already solved it



Tell me please !

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: wat_up · 2 years ago

WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼‍🎤 👩‍🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".