Originally posted by: Palak2812
IPL is coming soon guys 🥳
https://twitter.com/ChennaiIPL/status/1635934023628488705?s=20
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Palak2812
IPL is coming soon guys 🥳
https://twitter.com/ChennaiIPL/status/1635934023628488705?s=20
Guys
Do you think we all can have a discussion and have an engaging topic
If we make a separate Topic on CSK?
Do tell
https://twitter.com/ChennaiIPL/status/1635671085839712264?s=20
https://twitter.com/ChennaiIPL/status/1635642328961671170?s=20
I read many players have dropped out this year, someone has a list??
Ps why can’t I tag jo?? Where is she??
Originally posted by: Palak2812
IPL is coming soon guys 🥳
https://twitter.com/ChennaiIPL/status/1635934023628488705?s=20
twitter...insta blocked on my office pc 😭
I read many players have dropped out this year, someone has a list??
Ps why can’t I tag jo?? Where is she??
but y... is it recent happening
i hope my favs didnt dropped out
I only remember 2-3 names ans bumrah and prasidh Krishna is among them along with Rishabh Panth
Yes they are not playing because of injuries.I only remember 2-3 names ans bumrah and prasidh Krishna is among them along with Rishabh Panth
All others are very much in the game.
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Yes they are not playing because of injuries.
All others are very much in the game.
gud gud.... i got shocked reading the other comment...
thanks for the update to both f u 😊
Bumrah being out will be bad impact for MI 😈😈
Jo has changed her username. Tag Justrandomgirl, it should work.I read many players have dropped out this year, someone has a list??
Ps why can’t I tag jo?? Where is she??
Cheers..
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
I wonder when our 25 players will play away League? Than IPL...
My dear friends, here is the IPL Forum Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything regarding cricket and IPL, but please refrain...
33