Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Huh? Arent the players already decided?
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Huh? Arent the players already decided?
Yes they are decided, this article talking abt which aus players r in IPL this season
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Yes they are decided, this article talking abt which aus players r in IPL this season
Auction mein nahi bataya?
Auction ke baad maybe someone got injured or someone not available hence that article
Bhai
Jaddu has just came back
But he is bowling wayy too much
If I want to post related to CSK
Then should I post it here or there can be another new topic where we can share or there is some other place?
If the matter concerned is regarding CSK, you can share it either here or you can open a separate thread, if you think there is potential discussion points to continue discussion on that matter/ news, it is better to open a separate thread.Originally posted by: Palak2812
If I want to post related to CSK
Then should I post it here or there can be another new topic where we can share or there is some other place?
If it is only a news to share, then share it in this thread.
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
If the matter concerned is regarding CSK, you can share it either here or you can open a separate thread, if you think there is potential discussion points to continue discussion on that matter/ news.
I feel there can be
But
I will get views from the CSK fans I know over here
Then will let you know 👍🏼
IPL is coming soon guys 🥳
https://twitter.com/ChennaiIPL/status/1635934023628488705?s=20
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
I wonder when our 25 players will play away League? Than IPL...
My dear friends, here is the IPL Forum Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything regarding cricket and IPL, but please refrain...
33