IPL 2023: Latest News Regarding Players & Matches- Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

265

Views

13k

Users

26

Likes

604

Frequent Posters

PunnyPotato thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Posted: 3 years ago

Guys

Do you think we all can have a discussion and have an engaging topic

If we make a separate Topic on CSK?


Do tell


https://twitter.com/ChennaiIPL/status/1635671085839712264?s=20

https://twitter.com/ChennaiIPL/status/1635642328961671170?s=20

Posted: 3 years ago

I read many players have dropped out this year, someone has a list??



Ps why can’t I tag jo?? Where is she??

Posted: 3 years ago


twitter...insta blocked on my office pc 😭

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Moonks

I read many players have dropped out this year, someone has a list??



Ps why can’t I tag jo?? Where is she??


but y... is it recent happening


i hope my favs didnt dropped out

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nichuss


but y... is it recent happening


i hope my favs didnt dropped out

I only remember 2-3 names ans bumrah and prasidh Krishna is among them along with Rishabh Panth
Viswasruti thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Moonks

I only remember 2-3 names ans bumrah and prasidh Krishna is among them along with Rishabh Panth

Yes they are not playing because of injuries.

All others are very much in the game.

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Yes they are not playing because of injuries.

All others are very much in the game.


gud gud.... i got shocked reading the other comment...


thanks for the update to both f u 😊

Posted: 3 years ago

Bumrah being out will be bad impact for MI 😈😈

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Moonks

I read many players have dropped out this year, someone has a list??

Ps why can’t I tag jo?? Where is she??

Jo has changed her username. Tag Justrandomgirl, it should work.

Cheers..

Related Topics

Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 6 months ago

Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...

Expand ▼
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 5 months ago

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...

Expand ▼
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 7 months ago

Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...

Expand ▼
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 5 months ago

I wonder when our 25 players will play away League? Than IPL...

Expand ▼
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 2 years ago

My dear friends, here is the IPL Forum Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything regarding cricket and IPL, but please refrain...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".