Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Episode 815

Ishani walked fast and she started to get in the stairs and she walked in the corridor and she went to the stairs of terrace and she got in the stairs were Ranveer too was walking behind her. Ishani entered the terrace were Ranveer too came to the terrace. Ishani saw the clothes that were put for getting dried she was about to go and take the clothes were Ranveer held her hand and turned her to him. 

Ishani(feeling it and with a anger face);Chodo Ranveer. 

Ranveer: I won't(he had a adamant face).

Ishani: you know what now you are not behaving like husband you are behaving like a rogue. 

Ranveer: Okay let me behave like a husband to you(he held her hand and in a normal tone); you talk to me and be normal to me let me behave well. 

Ishani(with a not liking face): you know what you are this only. If you want me also you can get it with your ruggedness only. 

Ranveer: Haan I am like that only in your case alone I am like that only. I cannot lose you in my life If anytime comes to be away from you means Haan I am like this only I will turn to be a rugged man. (he held her both the sides shoulders with both the hands and in a questioning tone); What you are not liking me being rugged to you?

Ishani saw him with a silent face. 

Ranveer(bit calming himself): sorry Ishani forgive me I should have not talked like that about women. I am not a man to disrespect woman Ishani. I respect all the ladies of my life Maa, Baa, Falguni Maa and you. But anger is coming for me Ishani and that anger is making me to behave worst to you. Sorry in anger I am talking what all is coming in my mouth. Haan I didn't give time for you to adjust to business and family I shouted at you. I always wanted you to feel happy for being my wife but when you said that you feel ashamed of being my wife I got so much anger. I cannot justify my behavior but I didn't mean it Ishani please 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer's face and then feeling his honesty in his eyes):Tk chodo..

Ranveer(with a silent puppy face): you forgave me know Ishani?

Ishani(with a silent face): chalo go down..

Ranveer: Tell me you forgave me know?

Ishani: you were behaving worst to me for almost a week know?

Ranveeer(with a worried face); Haan 

Ishani: Be away from me for one week

Ranveer(with a questioning face):Arrey after this fight I thought you will give me hugs and kisses but you are telling me to be away from you means..

Ishani(without smile): away means stay away from me. 

Ranveer; Surely this is the punishment

Ishani: Haan 

Telling it she turned to talk clothes were she had a light smile were she herself was not able to be angry on Ranveer anymore were Ranveer saw Ishani back with a silent face. 

Ranveer: Ishani are you sure?

Ishani(without turning to him): Haan baba..

Ranveer without anyway turned and was about to walk were the sky who saw these cute love birds love fight in a fraction of second brought heavy rain and started to drench both of them were Ranveer having a smile immediately turned and saw Ishani were she was showing her back  were Ranveer saw his shirt that was hanging in the thread that was put for drying were he in a micro second took his shirt from the thread and in a cute move held Ishani's hand and turned her to him before Ishani could realize he put the shirt over their heads and saw Ishani inside the shirt were Ishani feeling the shirt over her head and seeing Ranveer inside the shirt had a bit romantic face were her anger was getting washed away in the rain were both were seeing each other with so much love. 

Ranveer(in a confessing tone): I am sorry Ishani. Let me confess you that here after I will never talk ill about woman in my life Ishani. Without you without a woman in my life I really cannot think a life Ishani. when I was working in your house as servant that time I have worried a lot when everyone talked about your marriage. I asked god please give me this angel I will take care of her so well. Haan god gave you to me but I cannot take care of you well Ishani I have always hurt you with my anger and behavior. (bit tears were coming in his eyes): I am not a fit man to you Ishani. 

Ishani(hearing it she kept her index finger in Ranveer's lips): Not like that Ranveer please don't tell like that.(she wiped his tears and held his cheek with her hand and in a bit romantic tone): Haan anger came on you for behaving and talking worst but you...(she paused)

Ranveer:(taking her finger from his lips); But kya?

Ishani: But this Baarish know it took away all the anger from me by making you to be inside this shirt. 

Ranveer(gave a cute smile): Haan until rain comes to this earth no one can separate us.

Ranveer: Sorry for talking ill about woman I will never do it again. 

Ishani: Hmmm good. 

Ranveer: I will never try to waste food Ishani. 

Ishani: hmm good. 

Ranveer(held her hand in his hand and as the shirt fell over their head in a confessing tone): I will try my best to stop drinking habit Ishani. I don't know whether I can stop this habit but I will try my best. 

Ishani(hearing it with love kissed his forehead): mm okay so good. 

Lets go..

Ranveer(in a mesmerized tone in a husky tone): Can I ask you something?

Ranveer: Today keeping this rain as our love symbol can you promise me that when ever this rain comes those times can you give me love making?

Ishani(with a cute and shy smile): Accha what kind of promise is this?

Ranveer: Rain is very important element in our life Ishani wish here after during rains I wish us to be with each other in bed sharing love to each other. 

Ishani(she had a shy face were she bowed her head): chodo Ranveer I am feeling shy..

Ranveer: (in a low tone in her ears): Why you don't like this promise?

Ishani(raised her head and seeing Ranveer with shyness): Nice promise only. 

Ranveer: Then you can accept this promise know?

Ishani(hearing it were with a cute face hugged Ranveer were Ranveer too hugged her back and being in the hug): I love you Ranveer and yes let me promise you we will be with each other sharing love whenever rain comes. This is the promise Ishani vaghela is giving to her love Mr. Ranveer vaghela. 

Ranveer had a happy smile were they were hugging each other were the shirt was over their heads and the rain was drenching the love birds. 

To be continued 😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer refused to eat the food which ishani made and because of ego he had hotel food.now he is suffering because of that.will ishani find out that ranveer is sleeping bcz he is not well?

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Blackmailing using his health? He needs to come up with something better than that.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

He is lucky that she forgave him so easily.

pragyam27 thumbnail

Such a cute episode 😳

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I liked ranveer saying sorry to ishani on the bed.ishani taking care of him was also nice.ranveer hugging ishani...crying and apologizing was emotional. Ishani said that she can't forgive him for what he said about women.but what explanation can ranveer give?

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer refused to eat the food which ishani made and because of ego he had hotel food.now he is suffering because of that.will ishani find out that ranveer is sleeping bcz he is not well?

Hi jasmine 

thanks for the comment 

yes Ranveer had the food from hotel and he is suffering because of that 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Blackmailing using his health? He needs to come up with something better than that.

hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

mmm he should have not done that but he is blackmailing her with his health 

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

He is lucky that she forgave him so easily.

hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

surely one way or the other ranveer is lucky only ishani always forgive him 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragyam27

Such a cute episode 😳

Hi pragyam 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the episode