Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Very good episodes, Sakshi

Keep on writing

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer is showing a lot of care to gauri.picking up..dropping..etc.gauri is really excited.i wish ranveer is pretending to care for gauri knowing her intentions and to expose her.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi

All episodes are fantastic. Ishveer have a very difficult period now. Hope everything will be OK soon.

Waiting for the next

Hi alisha

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked all the episodes and happy to see your comment 

yes ishveer are on the difficult face now 

wish that they get back together 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mary456

Very interesting episodes, darling.

I miss Ishveer very much. 

Thank you for keeping them alive for us

Hi Mary 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the episode

yes we miss ishveer a lot 

happy that you feel them alive in my story 

happy for your comment 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey, Sakshi!

I am really sorry. 

I was very busy with my work. I read all your updates but didn't have any free time to leave my comments.

The story is fabulous. You are amazing, my dear

Waiting for the next episode

Hi Neha

thanks for the comment 

arrey yaar come on no need to be sorry 

glad you read all the updates and you liked the story 

ya let me update the next 

happy for your comment 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi sanjana

thanks for the comment 

happy for your comment 

glad you liked the updates 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Didn't visit the forum for quite a long time.

So maaaaaaaaaaaaaaany updates

I am really excited. 👏 Love them a lot. All seem to be very interesting.

Hi anaptiras

thanks for the comment 

happy that you are back 

glad you liked all the episodes 

happy for the comment 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Very good episodes, Sakshi

Keep on writing

Hi amritha

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the episode 

happy for the comment 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer is showing a lot of care to gauri.picking up..dropping..etc.gauri is really excited.i wish ranveer is pretending to care for gauri knowing her intentions and to expose her.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

yes now ranveer is showing lot of care for gauri he is picking her up and dropping her 

let us see how gauri will be getting caught 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 814

Ishani started to walk out of the room were Ranveer saw her back with a worried face. 

Ranveer(to himself): you need this Ranveer. you only behaved worst to Ishani and you only were showing your attitude to Ishani. (thinking about scolding Ishani for not concentrating in business to himself): I myself know Raagini cannot be without Ishani then I should have tried to adjust but what I did?(thinking about drinking and coming home and the way he tried to put food in dustbin and then with a what to react face to himself): Why the hell I am behaving like this and all in anger? I myself know what all I have done is wrong only they why the hell in anger I am doing these things to Ishani? Now how to ask sorry to Ishani?(asking these questions to himself he got up from the bed and he started to walk out of the room).

Ranveer walked fast and came to the stairs and he got down in the stairs and he saw for Ishani in the hall were his eyes not finding Ishani in the hall he saw on the dinning area were he saw Ishani arranging the table mats in dinning table. He walked fast to the dinning area and he sat in his chair in the dinning table. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer in his chair had a questioning face were she came near him and in a normal tone): Why you came down now?

Ranveer(with a silent face): I want to eat something I am feeling hungry. 

Ishani: Doctor told know today only liquid foods I have told Mala to make pomegranate juice she has gone to Baa's room for clean after that she will come and make the juice and bring it to you. 

Ranveer: I want breakfast only. 

Ishani: What kind of behavior is this? Doctor has said know..(before she could tell the next word)

Ranveer: Until you talk to me well I won't care my health. 

Ishani(with a questioning face): What you are trying to blackmail me?

Ranveer: Haan blackmail only. (with a cute puppy face): Haan I am like that only in anger I will do all the worst things lekhin mein kya karu Ishani I am not able to control my anger. Please sorry. 

Ishani: Sorry (with a attitude face): You are just asking sorry for the way you behaved to me. This time know the way you talked about women know It made me to ...(she controlled her anger and saw a anger look on Ranveer). 

Ranveer(feeling Ishani's anger): Ishani haan I was over board only I agree but it is not my intention Ishani. As you said that you feel ashamed to call you as my wife know that is what made me more angry. 

Ishani: anger should come only for you know? In anger a woman should not talk against her husband know? 

Ranveer; Ishani its not like that..

Ishani:(in anger): Don't justify your behavior Ranveer. Haan business is important and our concentration in business is important. I told that I was not able to concentrate in business as I got Raagini's thoughts and I asked you to give me sometime to come back to normal but you didn't give that time to me Ranveer and for your kind information more than being a business woman I need to be a good mother first. Never try to control me in Raagini's matter. (telling it she was about to walk).

Ranveer(before she could cross him he held her hand and made her to stand in front of him and in a calm tone):Sorry sorry Ishani.

Ishani(with anger face seeing other side): chodo 

Ranveer(without leaving her hand and in a calm tone): I know what I did is wrong and I am sorry Ishani please forgive me If you did not forgive me means..(before he could tell)

Ishani: What you will do?

Ranveer: I won't care my health. I will have solid foods today and I won't follow doctors instructions. I will go to office today. I will come home after drinking only. 

Ishani(for a while Ranveer looked like a adamant child were without giving up her anger): See thinking you are blackmailing me don't lose your health. (with force taking her hands from his hands and she started to walk fast).

Ranveer with a adamant face was walking behind Ishani.

To be continued😉