~ TJMM - Review and BO Thread~- Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

675

Views

72.5k

Users

72

Likes

655

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Going by how much the recent movies are opening at ....I will be happy for anything over 15 cr.😃

14-15 Cr is good enough. Drishyam 2 was in the same range

Everyone on the Internet was predicting 10-12 cr

Paar issue see ek baat toh proof hoti hai ki IF aur real world ka koi lena dena nahi hai. Everyone here was predicting a single-digit opening. The film apparently had no "buzz" 😆

Jo bhi BWF wasi predict karte hai, hota uska ulta hi hai

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PRERISH007


feminists won’t like this film

I am a feminist. I like the film. Just not the conclusion

It's a breezy, vibrant film with good songs. One can watch it for entertainment s sake and not think too much about it. It will entertain you

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 3 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PRERISH007


feminists won’t like this film

Who cares. This wasn’t a movie to empower anyways. Their mouths will drop to the floor when they see hot Ranbir and theylll burn with jealously when they realize they can never look like Shraddha
BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I am a feminist. I like the film. Just not the conclusion

It's a breezy, vibrant film with good songs. One can watch it for entertainment s sake and not think too much about it. It will entertain you


I don’t like such films, so yes difference of opinion, feminism means equality, if a man is not coaxed into living with the in laws, neither should a woman.

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Who cares. This wasn’t a movie to empower anyways. Their mouths will drop to the floor when they see hot Ranbir and theylll burn with jealously when they realize they can never look like Shraddha



Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PRERISH007


I don’t like such films, so yes difference of opinion, feminism means equality, if a man is not coaxed into living with the in laws, neither should a woman.

Oh behen. I know exactly what Feminism means. 😵

I am a feminist. I did not like the conclusion either. Neither do I support the concept of living joint family

But movies can be watched just to relax without thinking too hard about it

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Oh behen. I know exactly what Feminism means. 😵

I am a feminist. I did not like the conclusion either. Neither do I support the concept of living joint family

But movies can be watched just to relax without thinking too hard about it


well I disagree, I cannot

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I am going to leave this thread alone now

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

You can like some aspects of this film and still agree that the conclusion was not right. Tinni and Mickey should not have ended up together. The films favor only the ml s side which IMO is not correct.

Tinni was absolutely right in her place and should have stuck to it

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

You can like some aspects of this film and still agree that the conclusion was not right. Tinni and Mickey should not have ended up together. The films favor only the ml s side which IMO is not correct.

Tinni was absolutely right in her place and should have stuck to it


true to each their own😊

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 days ago

The Vvaan: Force of the Forrest review and box office

Vvan review and box office I Will edit post one with more reviews later

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Guru.Ghantaal · 25 days ago

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

"Toxic" movie - Members review and Box office thread

Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 1 months ago

7 dogs review and box office- Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt https://x.com/nishitshawhere/status/2091072944126689706?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw

https://x.com/nishitshawhere/status/2091072944126689706
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Musafir Cafe review thread- Netflix release Vikrant Massey and Vedika Pinto https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/?igsh=a3R0ZzJhMjc5OGY0

https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".