Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Are any of the new actresses considered big actresses though?

I asked the topic maker that question and no response. 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I asked the topic maker that question and no response. 

I don’t know any actress of this generation that are doing well except Alia. Only Alia is considered a big actress but Shradda also gave hits and she deserves to be a top actress but never see the hype around her. That’s why I asked why is she not being praised much and get the status of a top actress? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia4545

I don’t know any actress of this generation that are doing well except Alia. Only Alia is considered a big actress but Shradda also gave hits and she deserves to be a top actress but never see the hype around her. That’s why I asked why is she not being praised much and get the status of a top actress? 

if you don’t see the hype maybe the hype ran away 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia4545

as I said she leads Katrina, Aloo even Deepika in social media following. There isn’t a doubt she is big. But the fact just isn’t acknowledged as much. Although she never showed much improvement as an actress. She has had more hits to her credit than a lot of other actresses. There is no doubt she has done well for herself. Even with the mediocre acting. 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Because she can't act. Duh 

surprised to see the word actress for her.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Shradda seems to be a nice person and I also find her a decent actress...she didn't bore me in the movies starring her I've watched.

I think she has a good work ethic but not a really remarkable screen presence. I feel she is the best in an ensemble cast or backed by actors who rather support her than competing with her.

Btw, she is - reportedly - one of the best payed HIndi actresses...