Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Aman is like a protective big brother. Looking out for all his people.

itsmeramya thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Both are sneaking out to meet each other. Hope they get there without any mishap.

Hopefully!! Am planning for great surprises in coming episodes. 

itsmeramya thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 17:

Arun’s Residency:

Rathod is fuming on Arun – “kya kar rhe ho aap, apko samajh me aa rahe ki nahi. First you had threatened Aarti and now you have sent your goons to attack her. Why are you not understanding she is the only hope for this case. Call your people and ask them not to touch her. If she gets to know what you are trying to do with her, she won’t leave you. So better stop this sh*t right now” he yelled on Arun, showing his outrage on such disgraceful act from him.

Arun laughs cunningly and says - “ She must understand whom she is dealing with and how dare she to throw a challenge at me. Now I will show her what Arun Malhotra is. You’ve called her many times, yet she didn’t respond for a single time nor care to leave a message. Apne baare me kuch jada sochne lagi hai. Trust me this is the right way to fix her and don’t worry my guys just threatens her, not kill her. So just relax” he is still not in a mood to listen to anyone.

“Come on Arun, are you kidding me? As I told you still don’t know her very well. Jhatka tum logon ko lagne wali hai, usko nahi. Bas dekhte rehna. And she is right, you’re a lout and brainless” Rathod said so coolly with a sharp smile on his face. Arun can clearly see the change in his looks and calm in his tone. All of sudden he turned so peaceful. It seems like he is not too worried for her but for his safety. He thought himself – “Sach mein Aarti itni dangerous ho. No no, what are you thinking Arun. Do not mislead by his actions, you know you are supreme here and she is just a snail.”

Irritated Arun snapped his collar – “Yes Mr so called Chief, dekhte rehna. Till now only those people are under my radar, now you too joined the list. I won’t spare any of you. Soon you receive a call from her crying and begging for her life” he laughed deviously.

Rathod laughed harder and said – “Okay sir, let’s see!! Kisko kis se call aayega” He came out of Arun’s grip and sat on couch with a pride look. Yet inside he is praying God to save Aarti. Aarti is not that near to Rathod, but he was impressed by her track record. She is kind yet skillful in dealings. Her approach is completely differing from others. She does this job for self-satisfaction not for money nor fame.

In middle of the way:

Aarti and Yash were talking over the phone while driving. Yash is excited to meet her, his heartbeat got skipped by her beauty. He became restless and wanted to steal lots of hugs, kisses and make love with her. She quickly grasped his intent, in fact she too craving him. He was damn hot in black suite, and she observed how girls were eyeing on him at hotel. She was jealous but proud at same time. They both were giggling, laughing and planning many things for their meet and many more afterwards.

Their cute conversation disturbed when aarti’s car was stopped abruptly. Yash sensed something was happening and asked her – “what happened dear? All ok”

There are people standing in front of her vehicle to block her way. Aarti looked keenly at them, they are holding weapons. She quickly grasped the scene and tried to be calm. On the other hand, Yash was continuously asking. Before she says something to Yash, one of the goons came to her and asked her to get down from car. Yash heard him and understood the situation.

He said – “Baby, don’t panic. I’m just a few minutes away from you. Do not get out of the car. I know you can manage people, but this is not the right moment to show off your skills. Just stay quiet. Are you listening to me? “Don’t worry I will be there soon” and he accelerated his car speed. He is just terrified after hearing them and started praying God to save her until he reaches her. He knew the fact she is martial arts expert and has black belt in karate. She knows all life saving skills, she can fire gun, archery, sword fighting. Yet he is worried for her, Of course, why not? She is his lifeline, his symbol of love, the reason for his existence. He used to lead a pale life before she entered his life. She filled his life with colors, brought spring in his dried soul. She gave wings to his dreams, pampered him, always backed him. He is on Jet speed to reach her as fast as he can.

Aarti wanted to fight back for a second but she thought to deal peacefully until Yash reaches her. She do not want to upset him. Even a little scratch on her makes him emotional. Moreover, she wants to know who they are. Did anyone send them, or they are thieves?

She took a deep breath and asked them without coming out of the car – “who you guys are and what do you want?” She looks strong, they can sense no fear in her.

Goon replied – “Sir ne sahi bola tha, you won’t get frightened that easily. We need to do something horrible then only you will understand your roots and you start respecting big people.” While saying he pointed gun at her head and asked her to get out of the car immediately.

Aarti understood who that “sir” could be and to hold them for some more time she stepped out of the car. For confirmation she stressed the point – “Sir? Whose sir? What is his name? and what I did to him? I usually respect all irrespective of they are big or small.”

The goons laughed at her and said – “You will get to know once we teach you life lesson” and held her hand tightly. Another person came near to her and held her hair. They all started laughing awkwardly.

Precap – Yash's emotional breakdown

coderlady thumbnail

Arun has sent goons after Aarti. He is mad that a woman is challenging him.

coderlady thumbnail

Rathod thinks Aarti will have a thing or two to show Arun. He is too impressed with his own power to understand it.

coderlady thumbnail

Aarti can easily take on goons. But how many are there? Does she even have her weapons?

itsmeramya thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Arun has sent goons after Aarti. He is mad that a woman is challenging him.

He is brat since his childhood and when he thinks a woman can save his life - "that thought he couldn't take it". Man with ego 🤡

itsmeramya thumbnail

Chapter 18:

The goons got a grip over Aarti and started laughing awkwardly. There were 6 and Aarti was strong enough to come out of their grip and quickly pulled out the car door to get her gun. She pointed gun at them and said – “I was expecting such contempt act from your so-called sir, hence I was prepared for it”

One of the goons replied – “you are not understanding what you are doing, whom you are targeting. We are not going to leave you so easily, you must pay for this” meanwhile the other one throwed his weapon at her by which she lost control and her gun fell down”

When they are about to get her Yash entered. He quickly caught Aarti and hugged her tightly. He tensely asked whether she was fine or not. She tried to calm him and said perfectly alright.

He turned to goons and fought hard. He punched them hardly, hitting them violently. Almost broke their hands and legs. He was damn furious, uncontrollable. Aarti understood his anger and pulled him out of the way. He is not all controllable and said – “how dare they to touch you, to threaten you. I will kill them today” he jerked her, but she held him firmly yet again.

She hugged him stiffly and said – “Yashu, nothing happened to me, am perfectly fine. Look at me once, am totally good. Leave them now, I will file a complaint against them. Please chalo yaha se ab. Bahut maara hi tumne, ab wo uthega bhi nai. Let’s leave this place” she urged him.

With her intense touch Yash came to his senses and hugged her back tautly. He became so emotional, tears flown out from his eyes. He said– “I love you, Aarti!! I can’t live without you. Pata hai kitna dar gaya tha mai, meri jaan nikal gayi ek pal ke liye, I thought I’d lose you too” he started crying. He leaned his forehead to hers.

By seeing broken Yash, aarti couldn’t stop herself from getting emotional and said “I love you too Yashu, nothing happened to me nor will happen. Having you by my side no evil can do harm to me. Iss duniya me aise koi thaakat nahi hi hame alag karne ka” she tried to comfort him. Both looked at each other with tearful eyes. His eyes are still in pain whereas hers were assuring him. They hugged back and cried their hearts out.

After some time, when Yash started feeling good, she broke the hug and said “chalo bahut rona hogaya, ab bas. Shall we go home?” Yash nodded with a simple smile. They reached her room, and she called her parents to inform them that she safely reached.

Arun’s Residency:

Arun was eagerly waiting for a call from his men. He was too desperate to see Aarti sobbing, crying for help. He thought – “Why did these guys are taking so much time, by now they must finish her. what’s happening? What could the reason for this delay”

While he is lost in thoughts his phone rings. He is happy to see the number and a weird smile lightens on his face. He stood up with a pride look, turned to Rathod and showed the mobile to him. Though Rathod was tense inside, he managed to show the confidence on his face. He signaled him to take the call.

Arun – “I know you guys!! You can do these things easily and quickly. Am truly enthusiastic to listen to her sobs n cries. Put the phone near her” he feels more like an animal now.

Goon started panting and sobbing which shocked Arun. Rathod felt relaxed now and thanked God.

Goon said – “Sir, it’s not her sobs rather ours. Bahut maara hi sir wo. Our bones have broken for sure.” He is trying hard to get some breath to say these words.

Arun – what the hell are you talking about, you are 6 people and can’t you manage a single girl. Shame on you guys.

Goon replied – Sir, it’s not her, some other guy bashed us. We got her but when we tried to pull her, that guy entered and flipped our coin. He looks like a storm, devil. Seems like her boyfriend. Acha hua ki we didn’t do anything to her, otherwise he would have killed us right here.

Arun was stunned and fuming – Shut up you idiot!! Never dare to boast anyone else’s power in front of me. May that guy have missed but I won’t miss on killing you. I don’t know what you guys gonna do, I really want to bow her head down. Kuch toh dusra plan nikalo and make that happen. If you have to kill that guy in process, then do that. But she must come in my hands. Do you understand” he shouted and cut the phone.

Rathod shook his head and said – “you will never gonna change. Aur ap se baat karke bhi koi faida nai. Am leaving now, if you need any help, you can call me anytime”

Arun was looking at him angrily and thought – “soon you will understand Mr Rathod, I will make you understand" he throwed things on floor and screamed in anger.

Aarti’s Room:

Aarti quickly packed her stuff and Yash was sitting on the sofa dully. He was lost in thoughts, and she could easily guess it. She went near him and sat on his lap. She kept her hands around him and leaned her face on his.

He smoothened with her heavenly touch. He tucked her hair strands under her ear. He is gently rubbing her cheeks and intensely looking into her eyes. He is feeling relieved now. In her innocent eyes he can see himself peaceful, those eyes have power to take away all his fears and grief. He pulled her closely and placed a kiss on her cheeks, slowly moved to her chin and then neck. They had a beautiful play again.

Precap : Aman meets Yash

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

great chpt  thank arthis lucky stars that yash came to her rescue in time otherwise cant imagine what would have happened to her and loved every moment of yashs concern for his undying love for arthi

coderlady thumbnail

Even though she was prepared, it was touch and go. Lucky that Yash got there to help.