Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthiviji thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anu234

Who Manju ? Voh toh already kar hi Rahi hei rant.

Tum kabhi Mera comment kaise unmatched reply karsakthi ho re 😆

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Insta keeps showing me last year holi masti and it’s making me sad :(! This year are they playing holi with blood with Abhimanyu’s accident? Can we get a another dream sequence with Abhira holi plz 

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SejN

Kairav’s outburst to certain extent was right they did fail them, the goneka’s could have took a more strong lead, who cares if aarohi cries or is being bratty and wants things! Make her understand! And roohi is becoming aarohi 2.0! A Brat like her 🙄! Disappointed with all of them! 

In the 6 years no one wanted to visit ak or check in with her and all of sudden they want to sit and give her advice how she should give  nav a chance and stop the wedding! Hell no! I am so glad ak said nope to stopping the wedding! It’s not her mess to clean up! 

manju can clean all this up when Abhir truth comes out. But with the way things are going and the hate she has, she is going to use this against ak and try to justify her behavior even more! “You hid this from our family and my son, my son lived in hell for 6 years and this could have been his ray of hope.. blah blah blue blue.. this is why I hate you ak!!”

I think that lunatic woman is gonna totally flip seeing the pota and her ghr ka chirag and ulta she will be like ak has ab and ak son and she is gonna go more mad in pota moh.

Edited by Anu234 - 1 years ago
Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SejN

Kairav’s outburst to certain extent was right they did fail them, the goneka’s could have took a more strong lead, who cares if aarohi cries or is being bratty and wants things! Make her understand! And roohi is becoming aarohi 2.0! A Brat like her 🙄! Disappointed with all of them! 

In the 6 years no one wanted to visit ak or check in with her and all of sudden they want to sit and give her advice how she should give  nav a chance and stop the wedding! Hell no! I am so glad ak said nope to stopping the wedding! It’s not her mess to clean up! 

manju can clean all this up when Abhir truth comes out. But with the way things are going and the hate she has, she is going to use this against ak and try to justify her behavior even more! “You hid this from our family and my son, my son lived in hell for 6 years and this could have been his ray of hope.. blah blah blue blue.. this is why I hate you ak!!”

And also let manju do nonsense all truth would be out how her ladla beta rejected and all stuffs will be out na i feel both ma beta are gonna blame and shift the blame on each other knowing how flippers they are 

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Exactly! The first time it made sense because it was Abhi's first wedding. Now it is ridiculous considering the family dynamics. But because this is all about illusions and such. Manjari is upset with Akshu for "moving on" because Abhi hasn't or she hasn't. She is stuck in the past and has been feeding venom to everyone.

Even if Manjari finds out Akshu has not moved on she still blames Akshu for the death of Neil. She will blame Akshu for playing with Abhi's heart. That is when Abhi needs to tell the facts that he initiated the divorce so writing this narrative that she ran away is wrong. Additionally Manjari will also blame Akshu for hiding Abhir from everyone. And again Abhi has to stand up and say it was my fault. She tried to tell me but I wouldn't listen. What mother would want to go back to the person who rejected her and her child? He needs to admit his wrongs and stand with Akshu.

🤞 we get this Abhi back. 

Yes this would happen or ak herself will say how her son rejected and all stuffs dono ma bete ek dusre par illzam lagane na shuru karde for missing abhir ka childhood.

Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Agree with your points.

Its like saying I am mad but you have to figure out why I am mad. 

I know from one person's logic it makes prefect sense. While from another person's logic they just cannot connect the dots.

So we have Akshu who is like you should be able to connect the dots. 

And you have Abhi who is all hung up on that she remarried and to him well if she remarried why wouldn't the child be her and Abhinav's? It isn't about trust to him. He just sees it as the next logical thinking path. And because of this he questions her love to choose to marry another man and mother a child.  When we know she choose this path because of his rejection and there was dire need to have someone help her while she was recovering from the high risk child birth. The girl had been knocked out for 3 to 4 days. 

The confrontation between the two has to have them address these questions.

I can see if from both perspectives why they would be upset at each other.

Exactly.

And it's not just seeing them from afar or something na. Abhir told him how his papa took care of his mamma when she had trouble having him, he saw Abhir adoring his papa, Abhinav told him about his "biwi / patni" and how she is etc like any loving, proud husband would. So he has this picture of a perfect family of three. 

@Bold - Once that episode airs, I think I'll wait for all your comments here before daring to watch. Trust and ITV CVs don't go hand in hand so I'll see how your blood pressures are faring first before risking mine 😆 

shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I definitely don’t want to see more of Kaandmata’s drama.

I wish Abhi and Akshara resolved their issues by themselves and then Abhi should tell everything to his kaandmata and explain her that it was his fault as well.

please no kaandmata ulta pulta behavior again. I hope she can explain to Arohi as well that it was her who was doing all in jealousy and Abhi can’t love anyone else but Akshu.

I hope makers doesn’t bring another stupid twist and blame Akshu for even his accident and how come she is with him and blah blah

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Tum kabhi Mera comment kaise unmatched reply karsakthi ho re 😆

Just read the last line esliye 😂

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: India_TV

he loves akshu...yeh use realsie karne ki zaroorat nahi hai......he needs to realsie where he went wrong...and for me, i could not feel tha....saara sapna was about I me and myself...😂 mere liye...😂

uska sapna dono ke pov se tga as did u see the answer akshu gave or he gave on his behalf. He will realize where he went wront now when he realizes how much even after so many tragedies rhe love never faded and he will want to know where he went wrong and thts the promo all about

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anu234

I think that lunatic woman is gonna totally flip seeing the pota and her ghr ka chirag and ulta she will be like ak has ab and ak son and she is gonna go more mad in pota moh.

Lolll Manju will leave us surprised for sure!!!!