Poll
Your favorite movie of 2001 out of these?
Vote and comment.
Mine is Dil Chahta Hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I didn’t like any of them much but still if I have to choose I would go with Gadar.

I'm judging those who don't like Dil Chahta Hai the most😆
lagan and gadar are not my type , dil chahta hai and K3g with addition of Tum Bin
Originally posted by: mintyblue
I'm judging those who don't like Dil Chahta Hai the most😆

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan
lagan and gadar are not my type , dil chahta hai and K3g with addition of Tum Bin
Are you talking abt d music?
Songs of Tum Bin are gold.Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan
lagan and gadar are not my type , dil chahta hai and K3g with addition of Tum Bin
Poo was so OTT but she was hilarious lol. Her dialogue “ zada lamba ho gaya na” when her Jiju asked her if she is gonna wear that dress to her college is still etched on my mind 😆
really not lagaan dch too why?Originally posted by: infinity101
I didn’t like any of them much but still if I have to choose I would go with Gadar.
2009 was a golden year for Bollywood music—arguably one of the last eras where albums (not just singles) truly mattered. A mix of soulful...
Pls post your favourite song of Asha Ji. Asha Bhosle was the sister of playback singer Lata Mangeshkar and belonged to the prominent Mangeshkar...
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZbud6sCC-I/?igsh=b25nbWZuazJ3bTBo
7