Poll
Should IF allow change of UN more frequently?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I still break into a sweat trying to tag you coz I have to memorise your DP and remind myself that the other account is your old one. 😆
I know...people tag me sometimes and ask me why I didn't respond......because if u tag my old ID...I won't see the tag...😭
But I have never changed my user ID...it has always been Blue-ice...😆
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
I know...people tag me sometimes and ask me why I didn't respond......because if u tag my old ID...I won't see the tag...😭
But I have never changed my user ID...it has always been Blue-ice...😆
What is the inspiration behind your username? 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
What is the inspiration behind your username? 😆
No inspiration....just a random thought...😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Oh yeah, that was freaking stupid. 😆 The girl was annoying AF as well. I hate selfish people like her who have no boundaries.
Exactly! That girl was so stupid and selfish. 🤦🏻♂️🤷🏽
Mat banao. Tum to UN bhi change kar sakti ho abhi?
who are you guys talking about...sorry can't go back and read all pages...😆
Let me give u some inspiration for the un change then 😈

Nah.....this is my blue ice....😎😆

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
who are you guys talking about...sorry can't go back and read all pages...😆
It's a character from the film 'as above so below'
Soch lo... U don't want to confuse people 😛😆
https://x.com/bekhayalime/status/2036852443435368631?s=46
11