Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
aapko aisa lagtaaa.. u will get full chocolate.. 100 of them for a week ka supply…
aur usko rapper naheen.. sirf amreekan haaavaaa ka vaadaaa hain.. 🤣
Rapper ke andar pakka chocholate hogi na 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
aapko aisa lagtaaa.. u will get full chocolate.. 100 of them for a week ka supply…
aur usko rapper naheen.. sirf amreekan haaavaaa ka vaadaaa hain.. 🤣
Rapper ke andar pakka chocholate hogi na 🤣
Discipline is not my forte actually 😆 I just don't follow diet and I'm very lazy. Not at all the ideal sportsman markers 🤣 but I get by somehow :P
Oh anytime you ask I'll teach! You can have my weapon too. So even if you kill, I'll go to jail and you are safe 😆
Wow! Olympian friend huh? USA usually bags a lot of skeet and trap medals. They are too good there 👌🏼
woh toh bass different choice walo baat thi.... Do chaar ache gaane and sketch ka idea de do.... Bahut jald maan jayegi 😁😁
meharbani thankyou welcome bolne ka shukriya 😐Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
arrey express train gundee leader.. she been speaking on your behalf since so many posts.. speaking of.. why just 5 star and upgrading u to ferrero rocher….
🤣🤣
u letting your fear take over you .. that u still think she going to come for u…
but haan chocru and I will.. just not when u expect it….😈😈😈😈
revenge to legi woh… with me saath.. haathoo mein haath :)
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
naheen.. but u might have to think twice of what u say to me… btw.. 😆
Chhoro nahi chahiye hum yahi rapper dhundh lenge
I am stuck with something thodi der me reply karti hu
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
amazing😍😍
Sports have a tendency to sound cool than they actually are😆My grandmother used to tell me to always play a sport all through life for good mental and physical health. She taught me badminton first :) that's why I keep dabbling here and there.
It's a sound advice I say.