Users

Frequent Posters

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

All Credit for this update goes to Public Demand❤️🤗

Part B

Chapter 9

Sis- You don’t know how powerful I am. I can destroy you, Geet. Like I destroyed your Akhil. I always get what I want

G- what do you mean?

Sis- Tumhe kya laga main who bholi bachchi hoon jisse Akhil thug ke chalaga gaya? Tum sab ko maine Shatranj ke pyado ki tarah chalaya hai. Uss raat, Akhil ne mujse break up kiya. Mujse! Main ye kaise hone deti. Jo cheez mujhe chahiye who kisi aur ko mil jaaye! Nah. Maine break fail kar diya uski car ka

G- Par tum bhi toh use car mein…

Sis- Usse pyaar karti thi main! Uska saath jeena chati thi aur mana bhi. Who mere saath jeena nahi chahta tha, kam se kam mar toh sakta tha

G- Phir accident ke baad tumne sabse ye kyun kaha ki Akhil ki galti se sab hua?

Sis- Kyunki Akhil ko toh sazaa milni chahiye hi thin aa. Waise nahi mili toh…

G-Kya??? Tumhare iss jhooth ki wajah se tumhare bhai Maan ki zindagi….saalon tak badle kia aag mein usne khud ko tabah kar liya. Aur…aur uski fiancée bhi toh ussi car mein thin aa…who toh tumhari friend thi….pregnant thi who…

Sis- Who Akhil ko support kar rahi thi on this break up. So aisi useless friend ka kya hi karna. Khair now you get it Geet, tumhare saath kya kya ho sakta hai? Maan ko kuch bataane ke baare mein sochna bhi matt

++++++++

Geet rushes back to her room

She is anxious, shocked traumatized

Kya karoon….kuch samajah nahi aa raha

Maan ko abhi call karke bataun?

Nahi. Who vishwaas kaise karega? Aur Charu ko pata hai main Maan ko call karungi. Woh saare sabot mita degi

Toh kya karun?

Grandpa ko bataun?

Nahi, he is too old. Unko shock lagega aur waise bhi who meri baat ka vishvaas kyun karenge bhala.

Charu bohot chalaak aur dangerous hai. Usko pata hai ki mujhe uska raaz pata chal gaya hai aur who chahegi ye ye raaz aur kisi ko naa pata chal paaye

Kahin usne Maan ko kuch kar diya toh?

Geet panics

Tabhi she is pulled out of her thoughts with the door knocking

Kaun hoga? She wonders

She opens the door to find a houusehelp

‘Madam, Sir is asking you to come over to the Hall’

G- Maan sir?

‘Yes Mam’

She rushes to hall downstairs hearing Maan has arrived

Geet witnesses Grandpa, Charu & Maan there

Maan sounds annoyed

M- Charu, mujhe itna urgently office se kyun bulwaaya? Meri important meeting thi

Charu responds in her saccharine sweet diabetes inducing fake sweet voice

C- Aapko mere baare mein galat galata bataya jaa raha hai. Main aisa soch bhi nahi sakti. Pata nahi zindagi ko kya takleef hai hamari khushiyon se jo aise log hi hamari zindagi mein aate hain. Geet ne jo kahan hai mere baare, uska vishwas mat kariye aap. Woh jhooth hai! Main aisa kar hi nahi sakti

Maan is frowning

M- Geet ne kuch bhi nahi kaha hai mujhe tumhare baare mein

Maan says looking at Geet who was standing afar

Geet hides her tiny grin of triumph

Charu also looks at the direction

She is taken aback by her own foolishness of blurting things out

Geet walks towards them

G- Maine toh kuch nahi kaha hai Maan se. Par aisa kya hai jiske pata chal jaane ka tumhe itna darr lag raha hai. Tum humse kuch chupa rahi ho kya, Charu? Kya tumne aisa kuch kiya hai jisse tumhare bhai ko sharmindgi ho isliye tumne apni bhai ko itna urgently bula liya?

Charu is fuming

Maan is still wondering what is brewing between these ladies

C- Nahi, aisa kuch bhi nahi hai. Mujhe aaram karna hai, main jaa rahi hoon

+++++++++

Geet walks into Maan’s room

She knows they won’t be able to talk in her room as Charu is on the next room

Maan follows her

M- Kya hua hai?

G- Shut the door

He shuts the door

Geet has an intense expression, Maan is waiting for her to say something

She doesn’t know how to even start talking abou this

She takes a deep breath

She knows this can go anyway. Her whole relationship, her whole life is at stake

G- Maan

M- Hmm

G- Tum…apni behen ko psychoanalysis ke liye kyun nahi le jaate

Maan frowns hard

M- Kya hua hai?

G- Nahi…matlab….

She gazes up to witness his jaw being clenched

She stops speaking mid-way

She puts her hand on his

G- Mujhe pata hai….this is not easy. But promise me tum meri puri baat sunoge aur thande simaag se uske baare mein gaur karoge

He is jst looking at her with intense eyes

She takes a deep breath again

G- Maan, I strongly feel tumhe Charu ka Phsycoanalysis karaana chahiye. Bhachpann se hi tum dono ek dusre ke saath rahe ho. Jab koi nahi tha tab se ek dusre ka saath diya hai. Ek dusre pe dependency create ho jaana laazmi hai, but kabhi kabhi who dependency toxic aur symbiotic bann jaati hai

M- Kya kehna chahti ho tum?

He utters in a low yet deep voice

G- emm…who…your sister….might…no no-not might…she has romantic feelings for you

M- What???

G- Calm down, Maan. You promised you will consider this with a cool mind. I saw something in her room…painted. It can be seen in black light. I don’t know she must have removed all that. But the point remains the same. She also threatened me if I say this to anyone. She also told me that she was responsible for the accident with Akhil & not Akhil. She lied to you because she wanted to punish Akhil for breaking up with her

Maan is literally shaking in his position with jaw & fists clenched

G- I don’t want you to choose between her and me. I just wanted to share this information with you, Maan. Aage tumhari choice hai. Ek samay tha jab mujhe bhi aisi information pata chali thi jisse meri zindagi jhoothi lagne lagi thi, par phir bhi maine tumpe bharosa kiya tha. Tumhara saath diya tha. Ab aisi hi situation tumhare saamne bhi hai. Main tumse kuch expect nahi kar rahi hoon. Par mujhe yahan se jaana hoga. Main yahan ab nahi reh sakti. Tum chaho toh mujhe rok sakte ho yaa mere saath chal sakte ho

Edited by NilzStorywriter - 1 years ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh wow

So Charu finally told geet the truth and blurted out something to Maan thinking geet told him 

but now that geet has told him. Will Maan believe her or at least look into it??

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it Neelu 

Awesome and interesting part 👍

So finally Charu herself blurted out a catch in front of everyone 👍 & Geet took it as a Opportunity to make Maan aware of the truth 👍

I really don't know what Maan decision would be but Geet has her facts right & now maan is to give his decision on all things he saw

Waiting for more

Thank you for the PM

Continue soon 🤗🤗

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome part

Geet told maan Charu truth very nicely can’t wait to see how maan react will he trust her or Charu 

Will Geet leave maan or maan will stop her or will leave with her 

Can’t wait to read next part please update soon 

Waiting 

Any guesses on what will happen next? What will Maan decide?

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for update 😊 after long time 🤗❤️

Geet done good job by not telling Maan about charu early because charu ne khud hi kar diya 

Now what will Maan do after knowing about charu's intention 😡 waiting for next part 🤗

Originally posted by: mkd.70

Thank you for update 😊 after long time 🤗❤️

Geet done good job by not telling Maan about charu early because charu ne khud hi kar diya 

Now what will Maan do after knowing about charu's intention 😡 waiting for next part 🤗

Any guesses what will Maan do?

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not sure but I think maan will trust Geet and will leave with her 🙂

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Sayad geet ke sath jayega🤗🤔

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5