What are some obvious/immediate giveaways that a person is untrustworthy ?
What are some obvious/immediate giveaways that a person is untrustworthy ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You just know through your sixth sense that something is off about them 😆
Do not trust people who immediately want money from you.
Btw, can I borrow $50? My goldfish ran away this morning while I was out doing a LOT of charity work because I'm very generous 😔
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Do not trust people who immediately want money from you.
Btw, can I borrow $50? My goldfish ran away this morning while I was out doing a LOT of charity work because I'm very generous 😔
do not trust people who gives the advice to not to trust people

btw I found above gold fish in a mud hole near my house. I spent $100 to clean him up. usse dekhte hi pehchan liya that was yours. paise do aur le jao apne sone ka meena
-When they start bitching about other people in the first meeting itself. 🤷
P.S. I was about to say for money, but that point has already been called out by BQ.
Originally posted by: hasini009
do not trust people who gives the advice to not to trust people
btw I found above gold fish in a mud hole near my house. I spent $100 to clean him up. usse dekhte hi pehchan liya that was yours. paise do aur le jao apne sone ka meena
🤣!! BLUB. This reminds me of this meme.

Originally posted by: infinity101
You just know through your sixth sense that something is off about them 😆
Wat is tat something off about them
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Do not trust people who immediately want money from you.
Btw, can I borrow $50? My goldfish ran away this morning while I was out doing a LOT of charity work because I'm very generous 😔
immediately ? if want money later are trust worthy ?
Originally posted by: hasini009
do not trust people who gives the advice to not to trust people
btw I found above gold fish in a mud hole near my house. I spent $100 to clean him up. usse dekhte hi pehchan liya that was yours. paise do aur le jao apne sone ka meena
Y ? if our family ,frds ,well wishers give tat advice then ?
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
-When they start bitching about other people in the first meeting itself. 🤷
P.S. I was about to say for money, but that point has already been called out by BQ.
Oh seems point
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
0