Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshining

what was that episode. All that expectation about blood report, hospital visit was just for Akshu to stay back. Has there been a change in track again or will Abhir collapse again in sagai and thats when Abhir's truth comes out. I am really losing patience now.

Episode was itself in ff'd mode. I didnt have to fast forward much. Abhir asks Abhi to tell his parents to stay for the wedding and puts him on speaker. Abhi struggles so bad kind of half asks them to stay. Akshu is still pretending. Her heart just wants to escape but giving convincing reason that she doesnt want to cause any problems staying back

Glad they didnt show elaborated goodbye scene. Fake goenkas. ff'd Goenka scene all being happy about everything going well😡

Original Abhi has been tossed to the bin. Didnt have a single doubt when Akshu stopped him from treating Abhir. Thinking Akshu wants to have nothing to do with him, 

Abhi Abhir hugging scene💕💕💕. Nav is not AA, he was so scared when he saw them. 

Some foreshadowing with Abhir saying when he fainted there was papa but when he opened his eyes it is Docman. Abhir asks Abhi to pray to mahadev❤️. Even then Abhi didnt connect the dots😡😡

Abhi so in pain. Akshu still not showing and in denial. 

Surekha is going to bring Akshu's reaction out. She is annoying but may actually come in handy in bringing out the truth. Looks like she loves neither Ar and Akshu. She is just there to create drama. Did she hate Karthik?

Pre cap is way too disturbing.

Why are they changing the rasams for Arohi. Akshu bringing in kalash before sagai. Kalash was done on the wedding day at Abhira wedding. Abhi taking Akshara's name when panditji asked him to take wife's name. Whats the point, no body will take it seriously

Manjari needs to die I am sorry, I was shaking in anger. Felt like throwing so many things at the screen. Apologies if this post doesnt make sense. Akshu is looking so pretty. I hope she gives it back to her or Abhi looses it. I hope it is not Nav who tries to defend her. 

Closing note:

The mother in me is angry at Akshu. In her zidd for not allowing Abhi to treat Abhir, she could have put her child in danger. Am I over reacting.? I was glad Akshu kept saying mere beta mera beta, not hamara beta

All of the stuff is for drama sake. 

There still a lot of misunderstanding and anger between Abhi and Akshu that need to be resolved. Abhir illness obviously would be the reason for Akshu to stay back. I think things will slowly be revealed.

I am all for Manjari becoming more unhinged. More she does it the more Abhi will have to face the fact his mother is acting irrational and maybe he will realize how she has emotionally manipulated him all these years or at the very least these past 6 years. I am beginning to form the idea that Manjari never wanted Akshu as the bahu. She only tolerated her because of Abhi. She wanted Arohi instead. Once Akshu made the mistakes that she did and ended up causing Abhi all that pain of leaving him for that 1 year she hasn't trusted Akshu one bit. 

Akshu is more of a threat of destroying Manjari's fantasy world of "her house"

When Akshu came into the house she:

1) Exposed the truth of Manjari and Harshvardhan's married life to all with that anniversary party. It use to be just a Birla family secret but Goenkas now know and I believe some of the guest also so

2) Neil's adoption truth came out

3) Manjari finally divorced Harshvardhan 

4) Abhi who use to talk to his mother about everything was no longer doing that. He and Akshu keep certain things between only them. As much as Harshvardhan was concern over the power Akshu had on Abhi, Manjari became even more concern. Her only weapon to gain Abhi's attention is her fainting spills and hyper active reactions to force Abhi to push Akshu to the side and sometimes be angry at her for his mother's own emotional manipulative breakdown.

Abhi's "third eye opening" I think is really for him to start taking stock about what is happening all around him. Its not going to suddenly happen in a day but over these next few days he is going to start noticing things. I don't think he will act upon them yet but it will be a build up of it and he will unleash that fire that is Abhimanyu Birla.

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

I think you are right when HB had  screamed at  Akshu at the park singing session, Arohi had calmed him down, and that incident had made Ak come to a conclusion that Ar is more suited for Abhimanyu, history is repeating itself, now Manjiri is out of control so again Arohi will calm her down and this time both Abhi and Akshu might think Aroo is more suited to be a birla bahu

Dont think Abhira are going to think much of that. They both are completely zoned out. What is the point in them thinking she is more suited to Abhi. They are getting married anyway. 

Nitya, I am so angry Manjari is going to go all out doing extravagant rasams. She is showing she no longer cares for Abhi. Openly saying she is happy Akshu is going back. She knows very well Abhi is in pain but does not care. Looking at her in the precap, I remembered Shishupala. Her paap ka  count is reaching that level now. She is inviting her destruction. 

We didnt want tilak, that happened, will the sagai also happen. I am still holding onto Abroghi not happening. Dont know how long I can hold on. 4000 episode tomorrow but no dhamaka. What a let down. 

iheartChai thumbnail

I got so angry Grace, couldnt even think sensibly. Thank god we have you to calm some of us down. 

May be that outburst from Manjari is for Abhi to lose it and finally see his mothers true colours. I want Akshu to give it back to her. I have fingers and toes crossed Abhi doesnt stop her and defend his mum. 

Unfortunately Ar the devi may diffuse the situation becoming mahaan again. I dont want Nav or Ar to say anything. 

It will be one of many outbursts we will have to tolerate. You could see Abhi had that look on his face like "Ma, what are you doing? Don't be like this." I do think Arohi will defuse the situation which is fine.

But Abhi is going to be more aware. It is going to build and he will step in. I always stated I wanted Abhi to start standing up against his family for Akshu to rebuild that trust for this track. I hopefully this is the start of the beginning of that.

Akshu was left alone when she needed him the most. He has to start showing he is the man she initially knew who would stand by her side. And does he have anything new to offer? Has he learned anything in these 6 years to defuse a familial situation?

I am keeping hopeful. This how Abhira earn their end game. 

slan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Watched only abhir scenes!

1) Surekha is hell irritating

2) Such elaborate decorations for ruhi ke liye shaadi????? Mata did not dress up like this for abhira wedding tbh!!🤪

I hope you are right Grace. But I do agree they are going all out with drama. But becoming hard to bear Manjari, Ar and Neel. Even goenkas now. 

Why is Muskan always standing with the family. She is interested in all the family politics. I want join her public office too, she doesnt need to go to work at all. 

I like your theory about Manjari never wanting Akshu. Sounds very logical and right. I hope Abhi finally figures out his mother is the most selfish person on earth. But he will still forgive her. Remember his comment about all mothers mistakes get forgotten. I hope he forgives her but walks away from the house

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: slan

Watched only abhir scenes!

1) Surekha is hell irritating

2) Such elaborate decorations for ruhi ke liye shaadi????? Mata did not dress up like this for abhira wedding tbh!!🤪

I am super angry with it too, Manjari is going all out with rasams and decorations. They are setting huge expectations of the drama being as huge. This wedding has to break. 

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail

I hope you are right Grace. But I do agree they are going all out with drama. But becoming hard to bear Manjari, Ar and Neel. Even goenkas now. 

Why is Muskan always standing with the family. She is interested in all the family politics. I want join her public office too, she doesnt need to go to work at all. 

I like your theory about Manjari never wanting Akshu. Sounds very logical and right. I hope Abhi finally figures out his mother is the most selfish person on earth. But he will still forgive her. Remember his comment about all mothers mistakes get forgotten. I hope he forgives her but walks away from the house

I am hoping as well that he walks away from Manjari and the house for a bit.

Abhi and Akshu both have families that don't understand them and only use them for their own needs. This one thing these two share in common. Hence their connection with each other. 

Deepch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

what was that episode. All that expectation about blood report, hospital visit was just for Akshu to stay back. Has there been a change in track or will Abhir collapse again in sagai and thats when Abhir's truth comes out. I am really losing patience now.

Episode was itself in ff'd mode. I didnt have to fast forward much. Abhir asks Abhi to tell his parents to stay for the wedding and puts him on speaker. Abhi struggles so bad kind of half asks them to stay. Akshu is still pretending. Her heart just wants to escape but giving convincing reason that she doesnt want to cause any problems staying back

Glad they didnt show elaborated goodbye scene. Fake goenkas. ff'd Goenka scene all being happy about everything going well😡

Original Abhi has been tossed to the bin. Didnt have a single doubt when Akshu stopped him from treating Abhir. Thinking Akshu wants to have nothing to do with him, 

Abhi Abhir hugging scene💕💕💕. Nav is not AA, he was so scared when he saw them. 

Some foreshadowing with Abhir saying when he fainted there was papa but when he opened his eyes it is Docman. Abhir asks Abhi to pray to mahadev❤️. Even then Abhi didnt connect the dots😡😡

Abhi so in pain. Akshu still not showing and in denial. 

Surekha is going to bring Akshu's reaction out. She is annoying but may actually come in handy in bringing out the truth. Looks like she loves neither Ar and Akshu. She is just there to create drama. Did she hate Karthik?

Pre cap is way too disturbing.

Why are they changing the rasams for Arohi. Akshu bringing in kalash before sagai. Kalash was done on the wedding day at Abhira wedding. Abhi taking Akshara's name when panditji asked him to take wife's name. Whats the point, no body will take it seriously

Manjari needs to die I am sorry, I was shaking in anger. Felt like throwing so many things at the screen. Apologies if this post doesnt make sense. Akshu is looking so pretty. I hope she gives it back to her or Abhi looses it. I hope it is not Nav who tries to defend her. 

Closing note:

The mother in me is angry at Akshu. In her zidd for not allowing Abhi to treat Abhir, she could have put her child in danger. Am I over reacting.? I was glad Akshu kept saying mere beta mera beta, not hamara beta

such a beautiful scene between abhir and abhi. Their chemistry is soo good . When will truth come out yaar.  Manjari is getting on my nerves nerves.