Mrs Anupama versus society

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Rani Mukherjee new movie coming out Mrs Chaterjee versus Norway 

In that Norway authority take away a child for abuse domestic abuse by parent (shouting, hitting etc)

What Mrs anupama kapadiya doing to baby choti anupama CA is also a domestic abuse only 

And the poor child is helpless 

Here not only in anupama doing emotional abuse on CA but on anuj kapadiya too

Anuj is shouted at by anupama sasural wale like vanraj and baa and CA too 

Further CA is abused by anupama mayka Baa and Toshu pakhi etc 

When will orhanage guys come and resuce CA from this mad house of kapadiyas 

Now maaya atoo has turned psycho after anuj 

As seen previously this anuj is unfit to be father as he cannot protect CA just like Malvika 

any shah any anupama can abuse that child this anuj has no guts at all to stop CA abuse 

Since india has no child rescue committee who will save CA? 

Baa is angry on anupam ashe will shout at CA, vanraj is angry at CA being adopted as his 3 kids property rights will reduce so he may harm CA, Toshu and pakhi hate her as shes competition what is this? Who is there to save CA and give her better life? 

I thought Maya will do that but shes gone psycho after another majnu anuj kapadiya 

Who will give better parenting to CA and save her from shahs and anupama and anujs majnu giri after anupama and psycho mother Maya 

Which father in world behaves like anuj kapadiya hes only bothered anu anu anu and shahs welfare not CAs? For few days he was acting angry now hes guilty for mayas kiss next he will again fall at anupama feet and shahs feet. 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago

Haan.

There are institutions like women and child welfare but this Anupama.

She annoyed/transformed the Childcare authorities with her 5 page bhashan. Remember when Paritosh summoned the authorities to Shah House when Choti Anu was missing?

Wonder where ALL their priorities are Anupama prioritises Shahs and herself over her Current Family and 7-year old child,

Anuj prioritises Anupama and Shahs over his own family, business (which, I believe like a bijness empire is a means of livelihood for so many).

Maaya prioritises Anuj over Choti Anu.

The only people with correct priorities, if you see, are Shahs. Must say, clarity of thought.

As for serious subjects like abuse, it's a joke on the show. Sadly, every issue is rugged under the carpet mercilessly to glorify someone who probably does not even understand the gravity and impacts of any issue.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Bodhianveshika

Haan.

She annoyed/transformed the Childcare authorities with her 5 page bhashan. Remember when Paritosh summoned the authorities to Shah House when Choti Anu was missing?

Wonder where ALL their priorities are Anupama prioritises Shahs and herself over her Current Family and 7-year old child,

Anuj prioritises Anupama and Shahs over his own family, business (which, I believe like a bijness empire is a means of livelihood for so many).

The only people with correct priorities, if you see, are Shahs. Must say, clarity of thought.

As for serious subjects like abuse, it's a joke on the show. Sadly, every issue is rugged under the carpet mercilessly to glorify someone who probably does not even understand the gravity and impacts of any issue.

Even in shahs Kavya, kinjal, adhik and samar are stupid like anuj prioritize other Shahs over themselves and their respect and are ok with abuse by other Shahs 

CA is too small to understand that anupama and shahs are doing abuse. Once shes 30 plus or 40 plus she will understand what happened to her in childhood is wrong

But will it not be too late 

It's just an itv thing but had it been real life , 5 thappad laga dete police waale is devi g ko before she would open her gutter mouth. ðŸ˜¡

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Musketeer_95

It's just an itv thing but had it been real life , 5 thappad laga dete police waale is devi g before she would open her gutter mouth. 

in real life which hubby is like anuj kapadiya pure puppy after his wfe and her ex hubby family 

initially hubby will be mad after wife in love but as marraige age increases sab practical ho jathe hain naki ki emotional fools 

what i want to highlight is CA is small 6 year old helpless no gyaan of world so who will resuce her from these narcissist manipulative gang of anupama nad shahs not anuj for sure

Wish malvika comes back to save CA or anuj mum dad real ones should come searching him  

Just found an old clip.

Another thing to confirm Anupama did NOTHING except get a divorce.

So, her journey never began to end. Everyone else help her, walked her path and coaxed her for her own self.

https://youtu.be/Im6WAaMu9Zg

Just found an old clip.

Another thing to confirm Anupama did NOTHING except get a divorce.

So, her journey never began to end. Everyone else help her, walked her path and coaxed her for her own self.

https://youtu.be/Im6WAaMu9Zg

Had I been on devika 's place i would have given her 2 tight slaps. 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago

Everything you meantioned is true.in real world happening that's unforgivable and punishable.

But here in itv we can't react to this horrible events.

If u r anyway wish to sue Dkp I will sign the petition with my blood...😆

Edited by lakshmikumr - 1 years ago

Haan.

I totally agree. I was looking forward to Maya coming and taking her child from this abuse. Neither Anupama nor Anuj are in any shape to raise this child. Both have neglected this child and used her for their purpose. The writers have made mockery of this story as well.😡 

I would have enjoyed it more to see Maya the bio-mom fighting for her child, getting her child back and having both move on with their lives. There is so much drama in this story moving forward. 

Choti is just a child but one day she will understand like all kids in her situations do and she will hate both of her foster parents for putting her through all this.

Originally posted by Snowstorm22

I totally agree. I was looking forward to Maya coming and taking her child from this abuse. Neither Anupama nor Anuj are in any shape to raise this child. Both have neglected this child and used her for their purpose. The writers have made mockery of this story as well.😡 

I would have enjoyed it more to see Maya the bio-mom fighting for her child, getting her child back and having both move on with their lives. There is so much drama in this story moving forward. 

Choti is just a child but one day she will understand like all kids in her situations do and she will hate both of her foster parents for putting her through all this.

When she can tell Dimple that Abuse is ok when elders are in question, Choti Anu will turn out to be Anupama x.0 (x.0, considering ALL kith and kin are becoming her clones).