driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Edited by driven - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: wat_up

no sorcery though I like to think Salman gave me an exclusive into the song. Though the singer did use my remix in his story. Anyhow, the audio song was released tomorrow the whole video will be and this is the teaser. 

you confused me even more...something is fishy

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Remake song 🤢

Remake movie 🤢

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGiKyP1YTjs

Fake collection se yaad aaya, Pathaan kaisi chal rahi hai 😂😂

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Bhai is looking o sum ⭐️

im very happy u are happy because last time u were upset!! The energy in the song is good let’s see what unique steps he does and those will trend!! 

it don’t matter everyone in cinema is vfx do no big deal, audiences want to see that onscreen and girls drool. 

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Fake collection se yaad aaya, Pathaan kaisi chal rahi hai 😂😂

srk deepika John allI in pathan had vfx esp srk his very obvious ad least a salmans is more natural 

it’s not a remake song do u know Punjabi ? Only similarity is theme on green eyes  and so many songs have similar titles or themes. There so many songs on jatts with similar punjabi beats etc if it were remixed it be obvious to Punjabi community. You might have issues with Salman but spare sukhbir paji whose the singer and composer and the writer is Kumar. If they wanted a remix sukhbir paji as many songs they could have used thst he sung and they would have mentioned that it was a reprise on gippy jis song. Now a days whenever they remix or reprise a song it’s clearly mentioned and Sukhbirs own songs have been remixed by others. 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago