aise konsi guffa hai jo zone ke bahar hi rehta hai??Originally posted by: URYUZNN3OGWM4X36
all of u always find videos where message is.. this video is not available in your zone… dr jones tho I know well…. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
aise konsi guffa hai jo zone ke bahar hi rehta hai??Originally posted by: URYUZNN3OGWM4X36
all of u always find videos where message is.. this video is not available in your zone… dr jones tho I know well…. 🤣
YouTube video do not work as it is also??
As in I can play it here in thread itself without ad break and without going to actual YouTube as well!!
🤔🤔
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
aise konsi guffa hai jo zone ke bahar hi rehta hai??
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
YouTube video do not work as it is also??
As in I can play it here in thread itself without ad break and without going to actual YouTube as well!!
🤔🤔
Arre yaar.... Ilzaam nahi lagaya that I want to cross check as well.... Hudd hai....Originally posted by: 5SNYTZFXATQIMLDG
u can check with vibey.. I am sure it wont work for her also….
Jab bologe tab pata chalega and dusra link ya whatever try kar sakte hai!! 🙆♀️🙆♀️
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
Arre yaar.... Ilzaam nahi lagaya that I want to cross check as well.... Hudd hai....
Jab bologe tab pata chalega and dusra link ya whatever try kar sakte hai!! 🙆♀️🙆♀️
Lagtaaa hain… Zor ka shock lag gayaaa.. sab gayaaab…🤣🤣🤣
ok... Itne mehnat ka sense nahi hai.Originally posted by: RFJVCEQR2V7CE6RD
videos that wont in my zone.. I cant click on yt —- will get same result.. but since I know the song and group.. I can just go on YT and see…. Ofc it will be different … only way to see those videos that are blocked is with a VPN spoofing my IP to india which is not worth the effort….
Could you see khare raste Or ignored that??
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
ok... Itne mehnat ka sense nahi hai.
Could you see khare raste Or ignored that??
I have no idea what khare raste is. But most of your vids seem to be your zone restricted only.