Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Just cast Nushrat already! I want AkaashVaani 2.0😭😭😭

Not this chipkali yaar… i m fed up of their pairing..and i dont know if its true or not but sartik is magic on screen… their chemistry is off the charts… i hope anurag manages to use their chemistry well in the movie

Edited by rushi1981 - 1 years ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Just cast Nushrat already! I want AkaashVaani 2.0😭😭😭

u spoke my feeling. We need a good jodi to compete with aditya-shraddha jodi. If bollywood can't produce new good Jodis, atleast they should repeat old good Jodis like ranbir-deepika, kartik-nushrat etc

DushtKanya thumbnail

Kartik and Sara actually have good chemistry. Sara was bad in LAK 2 but boy, their chemistry was great

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Kartik and Sara actually have good chemistry. Sara was bad in LAK 2 but boy, their chemistry was great

I soooo agree on this.. i know their movie tanked but boy they do hv sizzling chemistry together… all kartik-kriti shippers were always boasting that how sartik’s movie failed in box office hence they are a flop pair but look now shezada failed too..will they now say kartik-kriti jodi is a failure.. 

anyways I always believed a pair only works till the movie is good otherwise nothing can save the movie but the fact remains kartik and sara look bloody good together .., if they get a good script..they can create fire on screen 😍😍😍

Edited by rushi1981 - 1 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I thought they wanted a new face? 

Maybe she got work done on her face? That’s probably what they meant by new face 

rushi1981 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Maybe she got work done on her face? That’s probably what they meant by new face 

It dosent make sense to take a new face when the hero is a known face…lena hai to dono new faces lo warna take both big names.. jyst because few people hv hatred against sara they dont want her to come in aashique 3..yehii agar kiara ya kriti ko lete yo everyone would hv been jumping with joy.. but guess makers do seem to see some potential in sara and so does her fans

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

She gonna ruin the film. Had zero chemistry with Kartik in LAK 2. They can take that other girl. 

YourCat thumbnail

I hope they come up with good story, Ashiqui 2 was confusing as to what his problem is when everything was going fine in his life ..  

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: YourCat

I hope they come up with good story, Ashiqui 2 was confusing as to what his problem is when everything was going fine in his life ..  

Hahah same. I had no idea why he was an alcoholic and deteriorated himself and his career like that. Bas ek sharabi dikhana hai inn logo ko. Only songs were good. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Aashiqui 2 was boring but Aditya-Shraddha had a good sizzling chemistry & songs were awesome

Aashiqui 3 hope its good no doubt songs will be good since its coming from Bhatt camp

I guess.i am the odd.one who can't see chemistry b/w Kartik-Sara