Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

just hope they dont show ajshu as weak ...kisi bhi tareeke se I dont want akshu has to take help from these gorillas anytime....at least jab tak kisi ko realise nahi hota what they have done....jaise Jam making made abhi call her...i hope her law degree is also made good use of....

They won't. You can already see how she takes a stand for her son. And how she just said I don't to keep any relation with kV also. Makers ne usko law padte dekhaya hei so yes kuch na kuch track aayega hi. Akshu is like just don't care of anyone says anything to her but yes if it's her son then she won't keep quite.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 25LALAn

Abhi does not self pity himself, he is depressed cause his love is with another man and knows there's no chance of them getting back together. He his depressed he doesn't pity himself nor is he going around saying I shouldn't be in this situation or I do not deserve this. deep down he knows its his fault that is why he is depressed all the time plus he is not able to move on which is frustrating. to him akshara has married someone else and has moved on it is what he believes. if akshara's marriage turns out fake and questions him about trust I dun know what to say... she gets to do anything and make it so believable and expects him to just trust her and go behind her... and when did he reject his kid?? at that point of time all he knew was that his kids were gone, on top of that Neil. if someone kept pressing on your wounds u will tend to avoid it even in a normal situation and shove it off that's what happened. plus he wasn't in any kind of normal position was he his mom panicking all the tragedies everything piling up and how can he reject a kid that is not even alive in his pov. in everything that has happened he is always in the dark about everything making him think all sorts of things and causing him to make all the wrong decisions. and when the truth comes out he's the one who has to go begging back. honestly how is this fair

and akshu is not all saint.. her ego and illusions are overpowering her these days, why oh why will she make a stranger such an important figure in her life in abhir life, yes he was so helpful and she could have repayed him in many other ways but she chose to marry him and make him the father. like why??? she always believes her ways work no matter what anyone says,  she found out her kid was alive.. their kid, a sense of hope, a reason to live which only she had at that point of time for abhi everything was gone and was hectic in his life cause of manjari plus self blaming, when he was saying all those things to akshu he was saying it to himself as well,  all hope everything was gone so he latched onto Neil's final wish making it his reason to live which is what he has been thinking about and focusing on ever since then even if it meant taking care of arohi whom he hated so much

It's because of that very bad behaviour of abhi and anger he did just those stuffs. Kitne b gussa ho ek mc hua aurat k sath aise behave nhi karna tha usko. So why should ak bend before him now. He clearly said muje ak ya bacche se koi matlab nhi kisi b Surat mei unki baat nhi janni hei i don't care whatever happens to ak that's what he said and all this things made Akshu more hurt. So she has turned out to be cold now.

Yes I agree ak ki b galti heu but yaha galti jyada abhi ki hei.

Edited by Anu234 - 1 years ago
Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

If the happiness of your loved one makes you sad , then you don't love them at all. And when Akshara found out about that Ray of happiness,  the first thing she did was to share it with abhimanyu, despite of everything he said and did to her. What did he do? He rejected her and the kid, and called Akshara a bad omen. Even after his anger calmed down, he did not reach out to her even once. He had 7 whole months to do that. He is only in pain because he wanted her to stay miserable her entire life like the doormat his mother is so he could keep his options open, if at all so,e day he changed his mind and wanted his punching bag back. But like you said,  she closed that option permanently, which is why he is sad.

I agree with you completely. He has seen his mother going through a toxic relationship and he thought ak will do the same. He is seen this things in his life. And just don't know how a healthy environment is or relationship is because he have not seen that. Or should I say he did took her for granted that last time k jaise aayegi ak uske pass second ya third Chance bolke. He never thought she will move on. But usko pata b nhi hei what all she went through because of him and he also really thought that after all that behaviour she will still keep coming to him. In short he just did not understand the gravity of the words he used that day. Ek baar sach aane k baad hi usko samjhega uske gusse ne kya se kya kardiya hei. He almost left them dying and never looked back or thought to even know about her. Jis babies ka jane ka ilzam voh ak par dala tha usi baby ko usne janne jaruri nhi samjha aur ak ko jo keh ra tha ki Maine tumhe kaha tha bahar mat jao room mei all that day jispar ithna gussa aaya kyuki according to him she risked the babies when he know that he left them to horrible state that's when his guilt will kick him more.

Edited by Anu234 - 1 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Can't deny u at all..I see here as more of yea abhimanyu did grace mistake but the first love has big impact in anyone life..kitni bhi manjari koshish abhimanyu ko akshu erase karnaa impossible hain..

Akshu side yes mistake s there and the hurt of a husband ignored and disowned her in crucial time of pregnancy left her so much in grief which s intolerable as well.

Cold behaviour of akshu abhi unable to tolerate as abhi character is too much hyper in a case he can't handle akshu ignorance 

but he didn’t even care about her miscarriage 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: spshastr

Akshu ka bhi time aayega with this annoucement as manju will make it seem as if he like arohi

bilkul 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal

but he didn’t even care about her miscarriage 

That's what his grave mistake ..now truth out ...abhir accepting him too difficult..he has to repent 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

That's what his grave mistake ..now truth out ...abhir accepting him too difficult..he has to repent 

absolutely, he must 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Agree , ultimately i m frustrated to core on abhinav

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ammygurl

It was yesterday :)

Belated Happy birthday Ammygurl wishing you  a wonderful year 🥰 🥳 and joy and happiness 🤗

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Agree , ultimately i m frustrated to core on abhinav

yes; I read about his bromance with Abhimanyu 😵