Ohhh accha 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ohhh accha 😂
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Piyashree Madame ko adarsh itv bahu banane ka plan tha writers ka 😌
Rishta wahiiiii soch naiiiiii (new) 😆
More like Rishta wahi, usmein kuch soch hi nahi 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Which he didn’t use either
I finally am able to progress with my new FF plan to write the first five chapter initially and then start posting after that. Should be much shorter than the last one 🤣 I’m thinking 30 chapters right now
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
dekha ek khwab 8-9 yrs purana show hai🤣
Plot summary?? 😆
piya to abhay: am surprised you know it 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I finally am able to progress with my new FF plan to write the first five chapter initially and then start posting after that. Should be much shorter than the last one 🤣 I’m thinking 30 chapters right now
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k