Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

looks like all forgotten Sridevi πŸ˜­

v_nakshara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sridevi is still my favourite. For me, she was just magical on screen with such mesmerising eyes.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I cried myself to sleep the night I heard this news. I had been watching Sri's films obsessively over those past few days. This was a huge blow. Still hurts me so much. πŸ’”

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

her death was most unexpected 

i think she was one of the few who really had an inbuilt instinct for cinema and acting which is why she could comeback so strongly,  rarely does anybody have it nowadays

v_nakshara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pasoori

I cried myself to sleep the night I heard this news. I had been watching Sri's films obsessively over those past few days. This was a huge blow. Still hurts me so much. πŸ’”

I can understand. I cried also when I heard the news of her death and the days that followed. 

Her death was so sudden that I still can’t believe she’s no longer among us.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

looks like all forgotten Sridevi πŸ˜­

No one has forgotten her. They just remember her in private. She was a shy woman and would have hated the attention. 

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

No one has forgotten her. They just remember her in private. She was a shy woman and would have hated the attention. 

there was no movies of her on all movie channels normally they give tribute to stars who passed away but on 24th Feb 2023 all these channels did not even remember her πŸ˜­

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

there was no movies of her on all movie channels normally they give tribute to stars who passed away but on 24th Feb 2023 all these channels did not even remember her πŸ˜­

Because it has been 5 years and tributes generally run near birthdates at that point. The fact that tributes ran for 4+ years (still running online) is a true testament to how popular she was.  

oyebollywood thumbnail

Sridevi and divya bharti who was called her look alike passed away tragically and suddenly

Sridevi passed away on 24 Feb

Divya bharti birthday 25 Feb

😭