Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Trying to throw the food in trash and then coming home drunk. He is getting worse and worse. Ishani did not do such a bad thing for which he is so mad.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes throwing food and coming drunk he is getting more worst now 

surely ishani didn't do anything big as a mistake 

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri gets the appreciation for wanting to work. But then she does not have a child to look after. She is not a mother who is worried about a child.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes now Gauri is getting appreciation for working 

its fact that she does not have any child and she is surely not a mother to be worried off 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

At this point, Ishani will just have to go to the office to get anywhere with Ranveer.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

wish that Ishani goes to office to make up with Ranveer

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Unfortunately ishani is not able to answer ranveer's questions properly.ishani's mind is full of ragini only.like ranveer said when she becomes a successful business woman ragini will be proud of her.ishani is right.a child needs it's mother the most.but grandmother also loves the child the most.sad to see ishveer fighting.ranveer is not understanding ishani's condition and ishani is not understanding ranveer's condition. Gauri thinking that ishveer shouldn't unite after this fight was irritating.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

Ishani is now not able to answer Ranveer's question as she is thinking about Raagini 

surely Raagini will be proud of Ishani when ishani is successful 

surely a child needs her mother but sure that Amba too can take care of Raagini well 

sorry for ishveer fight story has to go

exactly both of them are not understanding each other's condition 

now Gauri is irritating she is not wanting Ishveer to unite 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 811

Ranveer saw Ishani's back with a silent face were as soon as Ishani went from his sight he had his attitude face and he saw his final check in the mirror and then he started to walk fast out of the room. He came out of the room and walked in the corridor and he came to Gauri's room. He knocked the door and he waited for Gauri to opened the door. In the next 2 minutes Gauri opened the door were she was completely ready for the day. 

Gauri(with a unbelievable face): Ranveer tum..

Ranveer: haan Gauri today is your check up know so I thought to take you to the check up and once check up is done you can come to office today with me. 

Gauri(hearing what Ranveer said and in thoughts): Arrey I didn't think that Ranveer himself give this golden opportunity to me. Thank god. 

Ranveer(seeing Gauri not telling anything):Gauri..

Gauri(hearing Ranveer's voice and coming out of thoughts): Haan Ranveer..

Ranveer; you are ready know come. 

Gauri: Ranveer how you remembered my check up is today?

Ranveer: wo Ishani only told me that today is your check up and she will be taking you to check up I only told her that let me take you to check up and let me myself take you to office. 

Gauri; Haan okay Ranveer (with a smile): wait a while let me take my bag and Reports and come. 

Ranveer: Haan 

In the next 5 minutes Gauri came out of the room having her hand bag were Ranveer shook his head as okay and he started to walk fast towards the steps were Gauri too started to walk behind him with a happy smile. 

Both Ranveer and Gauri came down in the stairs and they both came to the hall and walked towards the entrance of the house. They both came out of the house and they came to the parking and Ranveer unlocked his car and he got in the driving seat were Gauri too opened the door and she sat in the seat next to the driving seat. 

Ranveer seeing Gauri in the next seat for a while got Ishani in front of him who used to sit in the seat next to him. 

Gauri: Ranveer.

Ranveer(coming to the world and seeing Gauri): Haan 

Gauri ; let's go..

Ranveer: Haan 

Telling it Ranveer started to drive the car towards the hospital were in the next half an hour they both got down from the car in the parking of the hospital. Ranveer locked the car and started to walk were Gauri too started to walk. They both entered the hospital. 

1 HOUR LATER. 

Ranveer and Gauri came out of the hospital were Ranveer saw Gauri with a smile. 

Ranveer: finally you are fine Gauri. Doctor has said know you are completely all right. Doctor too told that you can start your work too. 

Gauri: Haan Ranveer I am happy. 

Ranveer: Haan tk let us go to office. 

Gauri : haan

Ranveer and Gauri came to the parking and Ranveer got in the car were Gauri too got in the car and sat next to the driving seat. Ranveer started the car and started to drive the car towards RV Broking. 

RV BROKING

Ranveer drove the car and finally parked the car in the RV broking parking and he saw Gauri with a smile. 

Ranveer: Get down Gauri. 

Gauri: Haan Ranveer. 

Gauri got down from the car were Ranveer too got down from the car and he locked the car and he started to walk were Gauri too started to walk behind him.They both entered the office were Ranveer saw all his employees who were working seeing the system. 

RV(in a clear tone): May I have your attention please. 

All of them saw RV taking their eyes from the computer screen. 

Chorus of employees:Good morning sir. 

RV:Good morning(showing Gauri to all):She is My Relative Ms. Gauri she will be joining our office today. she will be working in Administration group and she will be one of the admin in our office from today. 

All the employees clapped their hands happily were Gauri gave a happy smile to all of them. 

Ranveer(seeing Gauri);come Gauri. 

Gauri shook her head as okay were Ranveer started to walk were Gauri too started to walk behind him. Ranveer brought Gauri to the administration section were 4 members were seeing the computer screen and were doing their work. All the 4 of them seeing RV got up from their chair were RV signed them to sit were 4 of them sat back in their chairs. 

RV(seeing a person):Mr. Rakesh. 

Rakesh(a senior most person seeing RV):Sir. 

RV: Gauri will be working in your team from today. you teach all the administration work to her. I hope Gauri being in administration will help you all to perform better. 

Rakesh: sure sir. (seeing Gauri):Welcome mam. 

Gauri: hello sir. 

RV(seeing Gauri):Start your work Gauri all the best. 

Gauri: Thank you Ranveer. 

Ranveer gave a smile and head shake to Gauri and he started to move towards his cabin. RV went to his cabin and the door closed itself with the door closure and he went and sat in the seat and he started to work. 

The day was moving were the day finally came to its afternoon 1 o clock were Ranveer was working seriously in the system were by that time he heard a knock in the door. 

RV:Come in...

Gauri entered the cabin were Ranveer saw Gauri and then gave a light smile. 

RV: Come Gauri. 

Gauri(giving a smile came and stood opposite to Ranveer): Ranveer its 1 o clock lunch time know?

RV: Gauri you have your lunch today in our office canteen. 

Gauri: you also come know let us both have the food together. 

RV(seeing her); wo sorry Gauri I have a work to go out. So I will be having the food outside. you go and have the food in canteen. 

Gauri: you can have the lunch and go out know?

RV: Gauri its important work I have to go you please have your lunch. 

Telling it finishing the work in the system and copying some files in the pen drive and putting the pen drive in his pant pocket and he started to move towards the entrance of the room.Going to the entrance of the room and thinking something. 

Ranveer(turning and seeing Gauri):Gauri. 

Gauri(who was having sad face as Ranveer didn't come to have lunch with her hearing her name turned and saw Ranveer):Haan Ranveer. 

Ranveer: Gauri before evening I will come. let me itself take you to home with me. 

Gauri(getting a chance to be with Ranveer with a happy smile): haan Ranveer. 

Ranveer giving a smile to Gauri opened the door and he started to move out of the office. 

Gauri had a happy smile thinking about going back with Ranveer to home and the time she is getting to spend with Ranveer. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Gauri is getting all the attention right now. She is doing what he wanted from Ishani.

coderlady thumbnail

If Gauri's plan worked, she would have even had lunch with him. A lot of opportunity for her to be close to him.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 812

The time was running were the time was 3 o clock. Ranveer came out of a client's office were he came to his car and he got in the car and he started to drive the car towards a restaurant. 

Ranveer(to himself): Work is done now I am feeling hungry. 

He drove the car and finally parked the car in the parking of a restaurant and he got down from the car and locked the car and he entered the restaurant. He went to a corner table and sat in the chair. 

Bearer(filling the water in the glass and seeing Ranveer);Welcome sir. Order please. 

Ranveer; Plate of Mushroom Biriyani and a plate of chilli gobi. 

Bearer; Okay sir. 

The bearer brought the foods Ranveer ordered in the next 20 minutes. Ranveer started to have the food so fast as he had great hunger in his stomach. Finishing the lunch and then paying the bill he came out of the restaurant and he got in the car and started to drive the car towards RV broking. 

RV BROKING

Ranveer entered the office after parking his car in the parking. Ranveer walked inside the office and finally entered his cabin getting all his employees wishes. Gauri working in the system saw Ranveer crossing her section with a smile. Ranveer went and sat in his seat and started to do his work. 

Time started to move were the time finally came to evening 5.30 were all the employees were moving to their home one by one after finishing their work. Ranveer was feeling something disturbing his stomach were he was feeling himself weak for a while. He was sure something is abnormal in his body were feeling vomiting sensation he immediately got up from the seat and he entered the washroom in his room and he went to the washbasin were he vomited in the washbasin. He washed his mouth well and then was feeling tiered were he came out of the washroom and went and sat in the seat. 

Ranveer(to himself): Arrey what happen to me? 

As he was telling it to himself there was a knock in his door. 

Ranveer: yes come in

Gauri came inside the cabin with a smile were Ranveer gave a made up smile. 

Gauri: shall we go home Ranveer?

Ranveer: haan (he shut down his system and got up from his chair)

Ranveer started to walk were Gauri too started to walk behind him.They both came out of the office and they came to the car in the parking. They got in the car and Ranveer started to drive the car towards RV mansion. It was next half an hour were Ranveer drove the car and brought the car to the parking of RV mansion. 

Ranveer(seeing Gauri): you go inside Gauri I need to make a call. 

Gauri; you can come know with me Ranveer?

Ranveer(seeing Gauri with a normal tone): Its important call Gauri I will come after speaking the call you go..

Gauri hearing it shook her head as okay and she got down from the car and she started to go inside the house. 

Ranveer as soon as Gauri gone turn on the car key to go to the Bar were he thought about the way Ishani told him to quite drinking came to his mind. He thought about Raagini for a while were thinking Raagini he turned off the key of the car and he got down from the car and he locked the car and walked towards the house. Ranveer entered the house and he walked in the hall and got in the stairs and he walked in the corridor and entered the room were he was not able to find Ishani. He went to the cupboard and took his night dress were he was sweating a bit were he was again feeling uncomfortable were he immediately entered the washroom were he went to the washbasin and without to his control he was vomiting. He then washed his face well and washed his mouth well and then he saw his face in the mirror were his face was tiered to the extreme. He went and locked the door to change himself. 

Ranveer came out of the washroom changing himself were he was still not okay were his stomach was making him to feel the uncomfortable moments. He went and sat in the bed and rested his head in the head rest were he saw the whole room again were his eyes without to his control was seeking for Ishani. He saw their marriage photo and saw Ishani's face in the photo. He himself was not knowing why he is wanting Ishani now but he was losing his stamina of the body. He wanted to lay in the bed were he laid in the bed and closed his eyes. 

It was 8.30 when Ishani was walking in the corridor with Raagini in her hands. 

Ishani(seeing Raagini); Played well with Dadi..

Raagini: haan 

Ishani: As you were playing with Dadi Mama finished the preparation of dinner. 

Telling it to Raagini Ishani entered their room were as soon as she entered the room she saw Ranveer who was sleeping in the bed with a thinking face she made Raagini to be in the swing and then took the teddy bear and gave the teddy bear in the hands of Raagini. 

Ishani: keep playing..

Raagini: hmm 

Ishani now turned and saw Ranveer and she had a thinking face were she saw the clock and getting time is only 8.35 she again saw Ranveer. 

Ishani(in thoughts): if we have fight he won't come home early today he has come home early. Even he comes early also by this time itself he won't sleep but he is sleeping. 

Ishani having a thinking face went to the cupboard and took her night dress and entered the washroom to change herself were she came out of the washroom in the next 10 minutes after changing herself to night dress. She came to Raagini and then with a smile. 

Ishani: Shall we go to have dinner?

Raagini: hmmm 

Ishani got the doll from Raagini and kept the doll in the toys basket and took Raagini in her hand from the swing and started to walk out of the room. 

Ranveer who was sleeping for a while again feeling uncomfortable in the stomach were he slowly got up from the bed were he was losing himself so well his body was not in his control now. He getting that he is feeling vomit again he got down from the bed and he entered the washroom were he came out of the washroom after 10 minutes after vomiting. He came to the bed and he sat in the bed with a dull face. He was so much dehydrated. 

In the next half an hour Ishani entered the room having Raagini in her hands were she saw Ranveer now sitting in the bed. Ranveer raised his eyes and saw Ishani were seeing Ishani he really wanted to hug her. Ishani seeing Ranveer and with a not minding face locked the door and brought Raagini to the bed and she sat in the bed. 

Ishani(seeing Raagini): baby..ask Papa whether he wants dinner?

Ranveer(hearing it seeing Ishani and then seeing Raagini): Nahi chaiye baby..

Ishani(hearing it seeing Raagini): Tk chalo baby hug mama and sleep. 

Raagini; hmm(with a happy smile she hugged her mother).

Ishani hugging Raagini and started to caress her back were Ranveer now feeling himself weak laid in the bed silently showing his back to Ishani. Ishani saw Ranveer a silent look were in the next half an hour Raagini has slept well were Ishani made Raagini to sleep in the bed next to Ranveer and she turned off the lights and she laid in the bed next to Raagini. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail

The outside food did not sit well with him. He should have taken the lunch from Ishani.

coderlady thumbnail

He remembered Ishani's words and did not drink.