Congratulations on your wedding 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations on your wedding 🥳
Glad trp went down. I think they should get it that they cannot show us Arohi n Abhi’s cringey scenes n expect higher trp. Majority fast forward episodes . Episodes after Abhi came back home was annoying n fast forward material. After Ak’s homecoming still they are showing Nav and trying to take it at snail pace . What is wrong with makers, they try to either take bullet train or snail pace but never balance speed. Is this the a same company making shows for 14 years, it seems as if they are learning what to do. Whoo is the writer?
Congratulations 🎉🎉
Happy married life ✨✨
Stay blessed 🙂🙂
Congratulations on your wedding 🥳
Thank you 😊 💓
Thank you 😊 💓
if I knew it was so easy to convince you Ms Sunshining I would have asked for something more 🤣Originally posted by: sunshining
alright you two. Will hop on the PI bandwagon. See it didnt take much to convince me🤣
But it is very sweet of both of you for looking after my well being💕💕.
Congratulations Dewdrops, wishing you both happiness, now and forever!
Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995
Hello
How r u all???
I got married recently
Being busy in marriage preparations marriage and then travelling I couldn't visit forum properly
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
264