Ankit babu ke jawani ke din dekh lo fraans
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn_Pz8djsCI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Dekhy hain 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ankit babu ke jawani ke din dekh lo fraans
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn_Pz8djsCI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Dekhy hain 😳
Originally posted by: Pakhisingh
He has started believing in marriage!🧿
I am a pri solo, but won't mind becoming a shipper, if they come together.😂 Unn sab ka itna Ganda wala popat hua hai na Jo kehte the ki Pri and Ankit won't talk after coming out! 😂
He actually seems more in love now
I am good, app sunayein staraaa ji
How's you doing?
mai bhi chakachak ek bhau ke mafuq
https://twitter.com/chaoticaffheree/status/1628453436126806017?s=20
Sachme I mean itna kaise badla ye!🤣
Soundy, Arch sabki ankhein khul jaani hai!!
I swear, I mean he blushes just by one mention of Pri!
I am slowly turning into a shipper from a solo because of his harkatein!ðŸ˜ðŸ¤£
https://twitter.com/BiggBossEra/status/1628470368431222784?s=20
bhau ka fever abhi taak nhi utraa 😂
Originally posted by: Pakhisingh
https://twitter.com/chaoticaffheree/status/1628453436126806017?s=20
Sachme I mean itna kaise badla ye!🤣
Soundy, Arch sabki ankhein khul jaani hai!!
Aisa ho toh will be happy for both of them
Ankit babu ke jawani ke din dekh lo fraans
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn_Pz8djsCI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Or Abhi kya haal bana liya h😅
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842