Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamSanta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Sorry I disagree with you. Nimrit wasn't hated because she was favoured but because she herself came off negative. She came off as insecure, hypocritical, jealousy, and she looked down on her, etc. On top of that she was big freeloader. 

I feel like the only reason BB let her go was probably because they probably had no content for her journey video other than Priyanka Jaap. 

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@sayana34 I'm unable to quote u. Anyways like i said there's favouritism n there's favouritism. Just like this season Sajid was favoured coz of his connection to Salman, similarly last season shamita was favoured for the same reason. Though ofc shamita is much better than Sajid, but the kind of favours shamita received even Sajid didn't. In the initial weeks itself she had a video call with her sis, she got special gluten free food when others were being denied proper ration, 3 PPL came as WCone was her brother, one her bff n one her bf,just for her support. She was exempted from tasks with her shoulder pain as a pretext. Went out for a whole week for medical reasons n returned all armed having watched the show. So no shamita n nimrit being favoured are 2 totally different things.

Yes shamita being favoured didn't really help her, but she did reach the finals. IMO she wasn't strong enough n without all the support she wld hv lost it n wld have been forced to be evicted much before that.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Sajjo - most negative (for me too)

Nimmo - self chosen to be part of team Sajjo and be part of chamchaa gang. Not just a team but total chamchaaagiri. All by self choice. 
Personality on show - extremely vile/negative and also privileged 

So as far as show is concerned — it’s v logical that she has come out as a highly disliked contestant. Nothing to do with PR etc as people like me aren’t even on SM following any contestants let alone their PRs. 

Yes agree nimrit chose to join the mandali n Sajid was the head of it, but Sajid was closer to most of the non-mandali members than he was to nimrit. He doesn't even consider nim n sumbul to be part of the mandali, but since he got backlash for his behaviour towards sumbul, he's doing damage control n trying to show all is good between him n sumbul. In fact the little i have watched, on numerous occasions nim stood up against Sajid n wld logically counter him n that's probably y he never liked nimrit.

Also IF may not be technically a SM platform, but here too it's evident howuch unnecessary hate has been spread against nimrit. Also it's not that nimrit doesn't have her faults or haven't gone wrong, but my point is she hasn't been as bad as she has been made out to be, n other than BB favouring her blindly, another reason has been the systematic attack on her from the very beginning. Nimrit's father n team said it much later, I've said it since the initial weeks when I saw so much hate for her, but the reasons seemed so flimsy. One can figure out the pattern and what's happening.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

After all these seasons and being a BB veteran yourself, have you only just found out ?Lol

Us duffers get pranked and made a popat out of every season, and we fall for it hook ,line, and sinker as well(season after season). LMAO-It's nothing new, lol

It's  the story every season.Some get favoured more,others a little less, but all who fit the BB narrative and the one's BB wants to take  till the end ,all get favoured to some extent.(Also,dont forget the MGs that have to be taken into consideration aswell)

But phir bhi,every season we cry ,BB is the most biased this season ,when truth is,it's the same amount of bias every year.

The only difference is that some get favoured to turn the audience against them, and others get favoured in order to gain public sympathy. 

BB will by hook or crook do what it takes to keep the ones that fit the bill ,like cancel evictions ,or manipulate noms tasks, etc.

It's like a game of chess ,but a puppeteered version of it.

At the end of the day,BB /makers are the one's that pulls the strings to get their desired result.This happens every season and will carry on happening next season too,and our cryinng - 'BB is the most biased this season' river's will still carry on strong again next season and the seasons after that and so on.

As for this extreme level of Nimmo hate, it's not called for at all, as there are/were far more negative, vile obnoxious personalities on the show, like Prenka,Tina,Archana who have been far worse in their conduct on the show.Nimmo was no way near as negative.

She wasn't the best,but she defo  wasn't the worst either ,especially if compared to the above-mentioned monstrosities. 

But I guess ,it's to be expected when there's a clear-cut majority hailing the grounds one individual walks upon.And anyone or anything against that individual obviously won't be taken to so well.

The whole seasons narrative/script gets etched/played around that chosen one that BB/makers want to promote/endorse as their so-called befitting winner.

I just hope this season i get my 'kalijey ko thandak miley" waley moment and the Colors face winning streak is done away with, and dhantarann  tatarrann stana pie gets crowned  the BB winner😎 -Cuuz, I sure as hell would love to see the lava meltdowns and ganga jamunas being bahaoed on here and all around the globe.😈

What u say is true. Like I said elsewhere, it's BB who has always played the contestants and also the audience. 

IMO this season BB did it a little too openly, maybe coz this season there were no clear cut standouts amongst the chosen ones, so to speak. Frankly only archana stood out from the crowd, but she was never the chosen one. BB hit jackpot with her n they got a rakhi sawant clone in the form of archana. But no ways will they make her win, though she'll be the one to get the suitcase, a reward for all her efforts of stooping low. 😂

So yes BB does blatantly manipulate n favours contestants for various reasons, but it hasn't always gone BB's way every season either. BB brings their chosen ones to the finale, but winners BB can't decide, else BB wouldn't have made so much efforts.

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

bb definitely played here

bb somehow pulled to finale week, some r satying she had finale week contract/ MG

Fir uske baad, the first opportunity bb got, she s evicted