What a Sham! You have been pranked!

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

From the very beginning, the whole logic of BB favouring Nimrit didn't make sense to me n the only reasoning i could come up with was that BB favouring Nimrit is a sham, to actually divert attention from who they r actually favouring, i.e, Sajid n they were pretty successful at it too, coz instead of Sajid, Nimrit became the most hated contestant, when she wasn't even half as bad as sajid.

And if we r talking about favouritism, its archana n Tina who were favoured n brought back after being evicted. Also they were favoured for the sake of content. So BB does favour contestants for various reasons. Like sajid for being close to Salman, Tina/ archana for content n nimrit to divert attention n also so tht audience get emotionally invested in contestants, negatively or positively. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail

Poor nimrit never stood a chance. Did she?

BB messed with her n from week one someone's PR were after her n both ended up making her so negative. 

Oh forgot to mention. Just goes to show TFF was also such a sham...how does TFF even make sense? 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

BB messed with her n from week one someone's PR were after her n both ended up making her so negative. 

Oh forgot to mention. Just goes to show TFF was also such a sham...how does TFF even make sense? 

She got ticket to finale week, not ticket to finale, both are two different things. And it’s her own personality that made her look negative, and to add to that all the undue favours she was getting didn’t help either. 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

I was logging off and I saw this and I wanted to reply….

V interesting perspective… I do think Sajjo ka whitewash ka season hain yeah..At no time I felt he was even an HM with all that he did and frankly I for one became aware of his kaands but I do get your point on him..so season was ruined minute he was in it….

On Nimmo…I do see how u said she came out most negative and BB used her…

1) I feel she would have been easily evicted early on without any favors which didn't help her image — so one could argue, kept her to use her
2) but the negativity is definitely there as well from herself so she has to bear that blame….100% agree that the favoritism did her in completely..
3) Eviction… Tina on votes and Archoo… as always… Shiv/Stan and Sajjo should have been all evicted for violence also (but their kaand was swept under the rug) and Nimmo was part and parcel of “defense team” for her mandli…

4) Finally —- She was part of the sajjo sir team—— how can anyone worth their salt align with him…. Call him sir all day (at least for me thats a huge no… I know industry sucks etc but bad excuse and this was 100% her choice to switch teams)…

I respect your view as always…..

BB is a reality tv show that shows the worst of every HM and thrives on it…sadly, the contestants join it knowing that .. and in her case… she comes out with a tarnished image …. Dont forget - it wont last.. juntaa moves on and she will go on to the movies etc lined up for her…. 

Take care :) 

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

She got ticket to finale week, not ticket to finale, both are two different things. And it’s her own personality that made her look negative, and to add to that all the undue favours she was getting didn’t help either. 

Yeah I know it was ttf week, but it's still a sham n this I've been saying since long.

As for her personality, yeah she has flaws, like all others. Her biggest disadvantage other than being unnecessarily favoured by BB is that she didn't play it smart. But she wasn't cunning n manipulative as so many others ate. N that trait is a big put off for me.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I was logging off and I saw this and I wanted to reply….

V interesting perspective… I do think Sajjo ka whitewash ka season hain yeah..At no time I felt he was even an HM with all that he did and frankly I for one became aware of his kaands but I do get your point on him..so season was ruined minute he was in it….

On Nimmo…I do see how u said she came out most negative and BB used her…

1) I feel she would have been easily evicted early on without any favors which didn't help her image — so one could argue, kept her to use her
2) but the negativity is definitely there as well from herself so she has to bear that blame….100% agree that the favoritism did her in completely..
3) Eviction… Tina on votes and Archoo… as always… Shiv/Stan and Sajjo should have been all evicted for violence also (but their kaand was swept under the rug) and Nimmo was part and parcel of “defense team” for her mandli…

4) Finally —- She was part of the sajjo sir team—— how can anyone worth their salt align with him…. Call him sir all day (at least for me thats a huge no… I know industry sucks etc but bad excuse and this was 100% her choice to switch teams)…

I respect your view as always…..

BB is a reality tv show that shows the worst of every HM and thrives on it…sadly, the contestants join it knowing that .. and in her case… she comes out with a tarnished image …. Dont forget - it wont last.. juntaa moves on and she will go on to the movies etc lined up for her…. 

Take care :) 

Absolutely!

As for allaying with Sajid, whether mandali or non-mandali everyone kept a good equation with him. Just coz she was part of the mandali it got highlighted more. Initially Gori too, but when she exposed n broke free she got evicted. At one point archana almost went rogue on sajid n i was so cheering for her to continue so, but unfortunately she too was like he's an elder brother nonsense. Was very disappointing.

I have watched very few episodes, but a few times I've seen clips of nimrit giving back to sajid with such logic tht he had no comeback. Don't know if this happened often n bb underplayed it, but whatever, Nimrit did impress me those few times. Unfortunately it was never highlighted, neither inside not outside.

Anyways it just doesn't sit well with me, this channel manipulation n misdirected hate for nimrit. It shld hv been for sajid.

amaya01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tbvh I knew it from the beginning that all these endless favours to nimrit despite all the bashing and trolling on social media is a narrative bb wants to set for her. If nimrit had been their choice for finale then they would hv never highlighted her insecurity towards priyanka, makers showed her enjoying pizza in the CR and also highlighted the plate full of food she ate before having pizza 🤣 they could easily cut the part where she was cussing priyanka like they did with shiv violence but no , it's like they wanted viewers to see her hypocrisy . It was a reverse psychology and nimrit failed to decode bb plan hence become a joke. 

Edited by amaya01 - 1 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: amaya01

Tbvh I knew it from the beginning that all these endless favours to nimrit despite all the bashing and trolling on social media is a narrative bb wants to set for her. If nimrit had been their choice for finale then they would hv never highlighted her insecurity towards priyanka, makers showed her enjoying pizza in the CR and also highlighted the plate full of food she ate before having pizza 🤣 they could easily cut the part where she was cussing priyanka like they did with shiv violence but no , it's like they wanted viewers to see her hypocrisy . It was a reverse psychology and nimrit failed to decode bb plan hence become a joke. 

That's the thing na. BB literally played her. I didn't watch that whe pizza episode, but read a lot about it n also saw the amount of hate nimrit gor for it. BB called them in CR n gave them pizza n made it a point to include her too. Like is said, she didn't play it smart n wasn't calculative. It wouldn't have even struck her how her having pizza wld backfire on her. 

Also other than Priyanka n maybe Tina, she in fact had good equation with the females too, but ofc BB chose to highlight her equation with pri n show her insecure n jealous of her.

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The reason she got so much hate is because of her ugly and venomous personality and on top of that BB’s favoritism made people hate her even more maybe if she was a better person she wouldn’t get so much hate but sadly she ain’t 

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

hein?

Whole season Nimrit targetted Priyanka, her obsession with Priyanka was unreal and you are blaming Priyanka's PR? lol